If you wish to know more about Turkey Visa for Canadians, you are in for a treat. The new travel authorization has allowed citizens of Canada, in addition to several other countries to apply for a tourist visa online.
Turkey is a phenomenal country to visit, with a joyous assortment of history, leisure, and adventure for all! It is full of historical sites that have been pondered across the world. Its cuisine is exciting, offering a wide variety of experiences for visiting the country. You can apply for your Turkey Visa for Canadians today and start planning your trip today.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may have several queries regarding the Turkey Visa for Canadians . You can begin your visa application process by clicking here. You can read these curated FAQs to know more about the online visa application process.
How long will it take for me to get my Turkey Visa?
iVisa.com has created three options for all kinds of travelers. You can pick a type of processing that fits your budget and time constraints in order to be able to put together the best trip.
- Standard processing (USD 91.50 - 24 hours): This is perhaps your cheapest option. You shall be able to obtain your visa at a very reasonable rate if you have a few days to spare before your departure.
- Rush processing (USD 113.50 - 4 hours): You can select this option for your Visa application if you have a few days to go before the day of departure. It will cost you slightly more than the other standard option but you will be assured of a quick visa process.
- Super Rush processing (USD 129.50 - 30 minutes): This is the most suitable option for you if you need to leave for your trip immediately. You will receive your Visa the quickest through this option.
You can get regular updates for your Turkey eVisa on iVisa.com.
What is the Turkey e-Visa?
It is quite cumbersome to visit the embassy several times to get your visa. Now, the Turkish government has enabled electronic travel authorization, through which, citizens of more than 90 nations can apply for the Turkey tourist visa online. Turkey Visa for Canada is also available online now.
Do I need a Visa to travel to Turkey if I have a passport from Canada?
If you are a citizen of Canada, you can apply for a Visa online and get access to Turkey. You can now apply for the Turkey eVisa online from your own home without worrying about the hassles of visiting the embassy near you.
How long can travelers stay in Turkey with a Turkey eVisa?
The Turkey Visa for Canadians is now available through electronic travel authorization processes as well. Once you receive your visa at your registered email address, you shall be able to stay in Turkey for a period of 90 days in Total. You must make sure you have all your other documentation ready as well.
What are the documents I will need to get my Turkey Visa?
You shall be able to get your Turkey Visa for the citizens of Canada because Canadians are among the many nations of the world that are eligible for the eVisa. A simple online application form is your first step towards getting your very own Turkey visa. Once the visa application process is over, you must make sure that you have the following documents on arrival:
- Passport: You should have a passport that is issued by the government of Canada. You should also make sure that your passport does not expire for up to six months after your arrival in Turkey.
- eVisa: It is advised to carry printed copies of your eVisa with you during travel. If you are a citizen from any of the countries in the Schengen zone, the United States of America, and the UK- you shall be able to travel with a valid residential permit as well.
- A flight itinerary for all your travels to and from Turkey.
- You should also have an email address that is accessible because you will receive all your information about the documentation process via email.
If you wish to read more about the Turkey Visa for the citizens of Canada, you must click here
Why should I choose iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has built a credible reputation for its services over the years. We have been making sure that all our clients have been able to make safe trips to the countries they wish to travel to. Our team of experts has the ability to review and proofread all the information you provide to make sure that the visa application process is completed without any obstacles or errors.
When in Turkey, you must visit the Black Sea Coast and the lovely Sumela Monastery located on it. It is a beautiful religious complex with many frescoes that show the country’s rich heritage. Mount Nemrut, found in the Eastern part of the country is a summit funerary that shows the remains of many statues.
It is a fantastic archaeological site for history lovers to explore for leisure. Aspendos is a Roman theatre that will give you goosebumps, located south of Antalya. After you have visited the Hagia Sophia and many other attractions of Istanbul, you should cruise along the Mediterranean. Oludeniz is a site located around beautiful turquoise water, home to one of the most famous beaches in the world, you must visit for the perfect postcard moment.
iVisa.com wishes you a safe and happy trip to Turkey!
About the Author
Tayfun Reşat Güngör is the co-author of this article. He is a registered attorney with the Istanbul Bar Association since 2016. He founded Gungor Law and Consultancy and practices in corporate law, immigration law, and criminal law. He also mediates and offers services in English, Turkish, and French.