Turkey is a unique country with a privileged location between Asia and Europe. Past empires like the Ottoman and Byzantine left plenty of historical sites all over Turkey. Check the beautiful mosques that show you the significance of religion in Turkey. iVisa.com is here to help you travel to Turkey!
Saudi Arabians must apply for a Turkey visa before traveling. Saudi Arabia is among the countries that are eligible for an online process for the Turkey visa. Let iVisa.com help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
Try our Visa Checker and learn what travel documents you need according to your nationality.
I’m from Saudi Arabia. Do I need a Turkey visa?
Yes! Saudi Arabia is among the countries that require a Turkey visa before traveling. Remember that the Turkey visa is valid for short-term stays that relate to tourism and business activities.
What is the validity of the Turkey visa?
The Turkey visa is valid for a maximum of 180 days after arrival, and travelers can stay up to 90 days in Total. The Turkey visa only gives you a Multiple Entry to Turkey.
Get in touch with our support agents in case you need help.
What documents do I need?
Make sure to complete all the information required in the online application with personal and trip details.
Gather the next items as well:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months after departing from Turkey.
- Email address to receive the necessary travel documentation.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com offers two alternatives for payment, choose between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
The Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians only requires you to follow a simple process!
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard processing option, wait a regular time of 24 hours to get the Turkey visa for a USD 86.50 fee.
- Rush processing option, pay for a fair price of USD 106.50 and wait just 4 hours for the visa process.
- Super Rush processing option, obtain the Turkey visa in 30 minutes for a USD 126.50 fee.
Reach out to our support agents for any inquiries.
What is the Turkey visa process?
The process only demands three simple steps:
- Complete the online application and select a processing time according to your preference.
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment method, whether pay with Paypal or a credit/debit card.
- Upload the supporting documents required, if applicable.
The Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians can be yours soon!
How will I receive the Turkey visa?
Don’t forget to print your Turkey visa before traveling as you will need to show it on arrival.
Do I need a Turkey visa if I’m visiting on a cruise?
No! If you are visiting Turkey on a cruise, then a Turkey visa is not mandatory. Still, you need to follow the next requirements:
- Visit nearby cities for tourism reasons.
- Travelers can’t stay in Turkey 72 hours for more than 72 hours.
How safe is iVisa.com?
I have some questions. Who should I contact?
Also, connect with our incredible support agents, who are available 24/7! They are ready to answer all your inquiries!
The Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians is waiting for you! Travel now!