The US green card holders must apply visa for Turkey. The visa process will depend on the country of passport of the applicant. Passport holders of more than 60 countries who have a valid green card are able to apply online. Other passport holders will need to visit an embassy or other consular service for Turkey. The iVisa online application is very simple and fast. To see if your country is eligible for electronic visa to Turkey you can use the following link and just enter your nationality Turkey eVisa. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Turkey for no more than 90 days Total per entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Turkey eVisa online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Turkey eVisa online. Here is that you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Turkey. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa will be done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Completed online application form.
- Scanned copy of residence permit for US (green card).
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Turkey e-Visa arrives in 24 hours.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes.
How much does the Turkey eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Turkey eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 45.70
- Rush processing – USD 65.70
- Super Rush processing – USD 85.70
Does the Turkey eVisa have any additional information?
Possession of visa to Turkey does not automatically grant entry to the country. The Immigration Officer at the point of entry may refuse entry to any person if he considers the person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or be of national security risk to the country. Visa extensions must be submitted with relevant documents and explanation of purpose for extension to the Turkey Department of Immigration. Note that the visa is only valid for tourism or commerce visit purposes. For purposes like study and work the visa needs to be applied through a Turkish Embassy or Consular Services.
How long is the Turkey eVisa valid for?
The Turkey eVisa is valid for 180 days after issued. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 90 days Total per entry.