How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
In April 2013, the Turkish government launched an easy online visa system that issues an e-Visa instead of the old “sticker visa”. Once the information and payment is submitted, the visa is emailed to the traveler, and must be downloaded and printed out. The e-Visa should be shown to airport and customs officials in Turkey and kept safe for the duration of the stay. The e-Visa means no more going to local embassies or waiting in line at the airport to obtain a visa.
The Turkey e-Visa is extremely simple for travelers of over 40 countries. There are an additional 60 countries that can apply for an e-Visa, but they must meet certain additional requirements such as having a valid visa or residence permit from the Schengen, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. Some countries also have age restrictions. The easiest way to view the requirements for these 60 additional countries is to visit our application page and enter your nationality.
Our customer have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
This e-Visa is an authorization document that allows visitors to enter Turkey.
We require the following to submit your application:
- Your ordinary passport with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa.
- Certain nationalities require a supporting document such as a visa or residence permit from the Schengen, US, UK or Ireland. To view which nationalities, please visit our application page and enter your nationality.
The cost ranges from USD 78.95 to USD 61.50 depending on your nationality. Please use our visa checker to find out the cost for your specific nationality.
Additionally, there is a service fee of:
Standard Processing: USD 25.00
Rush Processing:USD 45.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 65.00
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 1 Business Day
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
Both the single and multiple e-Visas are valid for 180 days after arrival.
Note that only certain nationalities are eligible for the Multiple Entry option.
Applicant’s ordinary passport must have an expiration date of at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of the e-Visa and at least one blank page.
Yes. All foreign citizens, including minors, require a visa to travel to Turkey.
Travelers who arrive at seaports and intend to visit the seaport cities or nearby provinces for tourism purpose are exempt from visa, provided that their stay does not exceed seventy two (72) hours. However, if you arrive in/depart from Turkey by air for your cruise tour, you must obtain a visa.
It depends on the traveler's nationality. If you are a citizen of one of the following, you will obtain a Multiple Entry e-Visa:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Ireland, Jamaica, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, U.S.A, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
If you wish to stay in Turkey longer than your e-Visa permits, you must apply at the nearest Provincial Directorate of Migration Management for a residence permit.
No. The validity period of your e-Visa begins from the date specified in your application. You can enter Turkey on any date within this period.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Yes. Each traveler must have a separate e-Visa.
No. You must leave Turkey and obtain a new e-Visa. If you need an extend your stay beyond the maximum days allowed/e-Visa validity period, you may apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate Migration Management office.
You do not have to obtain a visa as long as you do not leave the transit area.
The following nationalities are eligible:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Fiji, Grenada, Haiti, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
The only requirement for your visa/residence permit to be used as a supporting document is that it needs to be valid on the date you enter Turkey.
The max stay will range from 30 days in Total to 90 days in Total, depending on your nationality. You can use our visa checker at the top of the page to determine what it is for your nationality.
Turkey is a country that has a lot of history, and the people there are very proud of it. Of course, you may have heard in the media that some bad things happened a while ago. Something about a coup d’etat. However, that does not mean the country is not safe for tourists. In fact, that has not changed at all, which is why Turkey receives a lot of visitors each year. If you want to go there as well, you should know that there are plenty of places and traditions you can enjoy. The Turkish people are generally welcoming, and you will know that every single time you are offered a cup of tea. Before you leave, there are some rules you need to follow. Just like in any other country you may go to, you need to know a list of dos and don’ts. It is traveling 101. You cannot travel without knowing what you are allowed and not when you visit a new location. With that being said, here is what you need to know before going to Turkey. The first thing you need to be aware of is that you need to follow a dress code. As you may very well know, Turkey is a country mostly populated by Muslims. Even if you are a tourist, you cannot walk around wearing just about anything. There are no specific rules for men, but women should always wear clothes that cover the shoulders and the knees. Also, if you are a woman and you want to visit a mosque, you need to have a scarf that you can cover your head with before entering. Another rule about entering a religious site is that you cannot keep your shoes on, regardless of the gender. Speaking of restrictions, Turkish people frown upon public displays of affection. It may seem odd to you, but they do not like seeing people kissing or hugging in public. It is okay if you and your partner are holding hands, but that is just about it. However, Turkey is not a country known for its tolerance for LGBT couples, so even if it is just holding hands, they will still give you a dissatisfied glance. If you ever find yourself in Turkey during the Muslim’s month of fasting, which called Ramadan, you should avoid eating in public from dawn until dusk. You do not have to fast with them, of course, but you should at least respect their tradition. They are holding this tradition very dearly, and you do not want to show disrespect. Leaving restrictions aside, there are a whole bunch of things that you can do in Turkey that will entertain you. You cannot visit Turkey without going to one of their famous bazaars. The smell when you get there will make you want to live in one of those markets. You can find all kinds of things from souvenirs and other merchandise to spices and pastries. And the pastries are to die for. You need to try their baklava. You will never manage to replicate the recipe, no matter how much you try. When visiting bazaars or other markets, you should probably prepare your skills. Turkish people love to bargain, and if you see products that do not have a price tag on them, it means that the seller expects you to give an offer. It can be fun to bargain with a Turkish vendor, just make sure that you let him or her know that you are doing it for fun. You do not want to leave the impression that the products on sale are not worth their value. At the same time, you can expect to be ripped off once or twice. The prices will not be the same during different tours, and in Turkey, it is all about connections. However, do not take it as an insult. Treat it as experience and move on. There is no need for confrontation or anything. Your loss is not worth the conflict. Food in Turkey is absolutely delicious. The Turkish cuisine can satisfy all diets, and if you are a vegetarian, you should probably know that the people there can make any vegetable taste amazing with some olive oil and spices. When you are invited to eat with someone, it can be construed as rude to not eat everything on your plate. The thing is that Turkish meals are pretty significant, but since the food is delicious, you should not have too many issues leaving your plate clean. You will be drinking a lot of coffee and tea in Turkey, but try to avoid tap water since it does not have the best quality. Especially if you have a sensitive stomach, it is recommended that you always buy bottled water. Remember that Turkey is more than Istanbul, Ankara, and other such large cities. There are beautiful landscapes all over the country, and you should not limit yourself to the urban areas. Sure, you may not have the same facilities, but keep in mind that Turkey has mountains and sea. You can take a tour through nature and admire the beautiful scenery. If you want to lay on the beach all day, one of the tourists’ favorite is Antalya. It is a small piece of paradise where people go to have an exotic (ish) vacation. Unlike other Muslim countries, Turkey does allow alcohol drinking. The locals are not drinkers, but they are aware of the tourists. Even so, you will not find alcoholic beverages in all stores. You may have to look for a while. International hotels usually have alcohol on their bars’ shelves, but you can ask the locals where to get a beer from as well. Turkey has plenty of attractions to offer. You will have a wonderful time there. Just do not leave Turkey without visiting the famous Turkish hammams. You probably heard about the Turkish baths. It is an incredibly relaxing experience, and nobody in the world can replicate the Turkish hammam like the Turkish. Obviously. Other than that, enjoy Turkey, even if you are somewhat restricted.
- TURKEY VISA FOR U.S. CITIZENS
- Turkey Visa for Nepalese
- TURKEY VISA FOR KENYAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR JAMAICAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR US GREEN CARD HOLDERS
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDIANS
- TURKEY VISA FOR TANZANIAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR HAITIAN
- Turkey visa for Armenians
- Turkey visa for Namibian
- Guide, Plan Travel and Turkish Visa
- Turkey visa for Congolese
- TURKEY VISA FOR DOMINICAN
- Turkey visa for Ghanaians
- TURKEY VISA FOR IRAQUIS
- TURKEY VISA FOR SENEGALESE
- TURKEY VISA FOR ZAMBIANS
- Turkey visa for Liberian
- TURKEY VISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS
- Turkey visa for Barbadian
- TURKEY VISA FOR BELGIANS
- Turkey visa for Beninese
- Turkey visa for Botswana citizen
- TURKEY VISA FOR BRITISH
- Turkey visa for Burundian
- Turkey visa for Cambodian
- Turkey visa for Cameroonians
- Turkey visa for Canadians
- Turkey visa for Cape Verde
- Turkey visa for Chadian
- Turkey visa for Comoros
- Turkey visa for Croatian
- TURKEY VISA FOR CYPRIOTS
- Turkey visa for Djiboutian
- Turkey visa for East Timorese
- Turkey visa for Egyptians
- Turkey visa for Emirati
- Turkey visa for Equatorial Guinean
- Turkey visa for Eritreans
- Turkey visa for Estonians
- Turkey visa for Fijian
- Turkey visa for Gabonese
- Turkey visa for Gambians
- Turkey visa for Grenadian
- Turkey visa for Guinean
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- Turkey visa for Irish
- Turkey visa for Ivorian
- Turkey visa for Malagasy
- Turkey visa for Malawian
- Turkey visa for Malian
- Turkey visa for Maltese
- Turkey visa for Mexicans
- Turkey visa for Mosotho
- Turkey visa for Nigerians
- Turkey visa for Omani
- TURKEY VISA FOR POLISH
- TURKEY VISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- Turkey visa for Rwandan
- Turkey visa for Saint Lucian
- TURKEY VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- Turkey visa for Sierra Leone
- TURKEY VISA FOR SRI LANKANS
- Turkey visa for Swazi
- TURKEY VISA FOR TAIWANESE
- Turkey visa for Togolese
- Turkey visa for Ugandans
- Turkey visa for Vietnamese
- Turkey visa for Yemeni
- Turkey visa for Afghan
- Turkey visa for Algerian
- Turkey visa for Angolan
- Turkey visa for Austrian
- Turkey visa for Bahamian
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Zimbabwe
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Mexico
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Netherlands
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Egypt
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Libya
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Palestine
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Kuwait
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Pakistan
- TURKEY VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Turkey Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- History of Turkey in a Nutshell
- Turkey visa for South African
- Turkey visa for Bahraini
- TURKEY EVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Turkey visa for Filipino
- Turkey visa for Dutch citizen
- Turkey visa for Mauritian
- Turkey visa for Mozambique citizen
- Turkey visa for Somali Citizens
- Turkey visa for Norwegian
- Turkey visa for Sudanese
- Save time when landing at Turkey´s Istanbul Atatürk Airport
- Turkey visa for Spaniard
- Turkey visa for São Toméan
- Turkey visa for Surinamese
- Turkey visa for Vincentian
- Turkey visa for Bissau-Guinean
- Turkey visa for Burkinabé
- Turkey visa for Central African
- Turkey visa for Antiguan Barbudan
- Turkish Visas in a Nutshell
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.