How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Health Declaration
The Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization was created to manage the risks associated with the COVID 19 pandemic.
All visitors, tourists and residents alike, are required to fill out a Travel Authorization form in order to be allowed to board a flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands. A separate form must be completed for each passenger including minors and infants.
In order for you to get the Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization, you’ll need to present a COVID-19 PCR negative test certificate. This test must be performed within 5 days of your intended travel date. Older tests will not be accepted. Applicants must also provide insurance policy information and adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To process this new travel document, you’ll have to provide personal information about your health status and intended stay in Turks and Caicos. It’s necessary to have a confirmed flight ticket before completing the form.
Once you fill out your application, we’ll send this document straight to your email prior to your trip, then you’ll be able to show it to the border control officers once you arrive in the country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00
- CITIZENS OF BRAZIL CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF ITALY ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can citizens of France enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens Of Canada Enter The Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turks and Caicos During Coronavirus?
- What is the Procedure for Turks and Caicos TCI Sticker?
- What are the Turks and Caicos COVID-19 PCR TEST Requirements?
- What is Turks and Caicos COVID-19 Insurance?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.