Learn More: Visitor's Visa
Required Documents to Apply
While Turks and Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory located in the Atlantic Ocean, it is not a Caribbean destination. Nevertheless, it is a small tropical paradise. The beaches in the Turks and Caicos Islands are world-famous, and there is every reason for it. The sands are as white as you have never seen and the water is turquoise. You will never get enough of it. At the same time, you can go scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, and if you happen to arrive in the Turks and Caicos Islands at the beginning of the year, you may be lucky enough to see the whale migration past Salt Cay. It is once in a lifetime experience.
Before traveling to the Turks and Caicos Islands, you should know that you may need to obtain a visa before departure. As mentioned above, the Turks and Caicos Islands are British Overseas territory, so you need to get familiar with its visa policy. Nevertheless, you should know that according to that policy, there are plenty of visa-exempt nationalities that are allowed to enter the islands and stay there visa-free for up to 90 days. All the other nationalities must for to the nearest British embassy for a travel permit. If you want to see whether or not you are on that list of visa-exempt nationals, you can read the visa policy of the Turks and Caicos Islands. On the other hand, using iVisa’s Visa Checker is easier. It is a simple tool that tells you what you need to know in just a few clicks. First, you need to access the feature by clicking on the Visa Checker in the top right corner of this page. Then, you must select your country of origin from the drag-down menu on the left and add the Turks and Caicos Islands in the box on the right. The result will tell you if you need a visa for the Turks and Caicos Islands. If you do, you will be provided a list of the nearest embassies.
Unfortunately, iVisa does not process applications for the Turks and Caicos Islands at the moment, but if that happens in the future, we will let you know. In the meantime, we can give you some valuable information through our support service. It is available 24/7, and you do not have to pay for using it.
If you need a visa, yo should get familiar with the visa requirements. You have the option of doing your research online, but we recommend caution. That is because the information you find online is not always the most reliable. As an alternative, we advise you to call the issuing authority and ask about the requirements. It is the most legitimate source of information. In the meantime, what we can tell you is that all applicants must have a valid passport that does not expire for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival on the Turks and Caicos Islands.
We are sorry that we cannot be of more assistance, and we hope that the information above leads you in the right direction.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turks and Caicos Islands Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
- Turks & Caicos Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Turks & Caicos?
- CITIZENS OF BRAZIL CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF ITALY ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can citizens of France enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens Of Canada Enter The Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turks and Caicos During Coronavirus?
- What is the Procedure for Turks and Caicos TCI Sticker?
- What are the Turks and Caicos COVID-19 PCR TEST Requirements?
- What is Turks and Caicos COVID-19 Insurance?