Get Your TCI Travel Authorization Form for Turks and Caicos Now!
Learn More: Customs Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the document will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration
- Customs Declaration: Before arrival, all passengers, or the head of the family must complete a Customs Declaration. (Only ONE declaration per family is required.)
- Validity: The document is for single entry and it is valid only on entry to Turks and Caicos.
- No. of entries: You can only use this document once when you enter the country.
- CD fees: Acquiring the customs declaration with iVisa.com comes with a processing fee, see FAQs below for more information.
- CD Eligibility: It is mandatory for anyone traveling to Turks and Caicos to fill out this form before arrival.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your trip to Turks and Caicos, apply for the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration now.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE TURKS AND CAICOS CUSTOMS DECLARATION
The Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us containing your completed Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration ready to show on arrival.
Was this page helpful?
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
Do I need a Customs Declaration if I'm only transiting through the Turks & Caicos?
What can I do if my Turks & Caicos Islands Customs Declaration application has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts review all applications and documentation to help you avoid rejections. If government officials find any errors and reject your application, iVisa will refund the iVisa processing fee.
Note: Government fees will not be refunded.
If your application was canceled or rejected, you may reapply for a [Turks & Caicos Islands Customs Declaration] form.
I need to correct my answers. Can I change them?
I am still waiting to receive my Completed Application confirmation email. What now?
Where can I read more?
- Turks & Caicos Vaccination Requirements: What You Need to Know
- Turks & Caicos Islands Travel Declaration error
- Turks and Caicos Islands Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
- CITIZENS OF BRAZIL CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF ITALY ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can citizens of France enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens Of Canada Enter The Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turks and Caicos During Coronavirus?
- See All