Learn More: Travel Declaration
The Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization was created to manage the risks associated with the COVID 19 pandemic.
All visitors, tourists and residents alike, are required to fill out a Travel Authorization form in order to be allowed to board a flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands. A separate form must be completed for each passenger including minors and infants.
In order for you to get the Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization, you’ll need to present a COVID-19 PCR negative test certificate. This test must be performed within 5 days of your intended travel date. Older tests will not be accepted. Applicants must also provide insurance policy information and adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To process this new travel document, you’ll have to provide personal information about your health status and intended stay in Turks and Caicos. It’s necessary to have a confirmed flight ticket before completing the form.
Once you fill out your application, we’ll send this document straight to your email prior to your trip, then you’ll be able to show it to the border control officers once you arrive in the country.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccine (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
The Turks and Caicos TCI Travel Authorization is part of the required documents you will need to enter Turks and Caicos Islands, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Turks and Caicos Islands. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization. Persons without authorization will not be permitted to board a flight to the Turks and Caicos.
You are required to print and carry this Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
It is required to get tested for Covid-19 using a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test and upload the test results certificate. The test must be conducted within 5 days of your intended date of travel. Tests older than 5 days are not acceptable.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00
- Turks & Caicos Vaccination Requirements: What You Need to Know
- Turks and Caicos Islands Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
- CITIZENS OF BRAZIL CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF ITALY ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can citizens of France enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens Of Canada Enter The Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turks and Caicos During Coronavirus?
- What is the Procedure for Turks and Caicos TCI Sticker?
- What are the Turks and Caicos COVID-19 PCR TEST Requirements?
- What is Turks and Caicos COVID-19 Insurance?