Get Your TCI Travel Authorization Form for Turks and Caicos Now!
Learn More: Customs Declaration
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the document will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration
- Customs Declaration: Before arrival, all passengers, or the head of the family must complete a Customs Declaration. (Only ONE declaration per family is required.)
- Validity: The document is for single entry and it is valid only on entry to Turks and Caicos.
- No. of entries: You can only use this document once when you enter the country.
- CD fees: Acquiring the customs declaration with iVisa.com comes with a processing fee, see FAQs below for more information.
- CD Eligibility: It is mandatory for anyone traveling to Turks and Caicos to fill out this form before arrival.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your trip to Turks and Caicos, apply for the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration now.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE TURKS AND CAICOS CUSTOMS DECLARATION
The Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us containing your completed Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration ready to show on arrival.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turks and Caicos?
All visitors 18 years of age and over must be fully vaccinated and must fill in the travel declaration. Accepted vaccines are Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Novavax, Covaxin, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before visiting Turks and Caicos?
- COVID test prior to arrival: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Turks & Caicos?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Turks and Caicos.
What’s the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration?
What is the cost of the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $23.99
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $43.99
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD $73.99
Can I get the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration for free?
Is it mandatory to get a Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration if I’m traveling to Turks & Caicos?
Do children also need to obtain a Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration?
When should I apply for the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration valid for?
How do I get a Turks & Caicos Customs Declaration?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Learn more about Turks and Caicos Island Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Turks & Caicos Islands Travel Declaration error
- Turks & Caicos Vaccination Requirements: What You Need to Know
- Turks and Caicos Islands Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
- CITIZENS OF BRAZIL CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF ITALY ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can citizens of France enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens Of Canada Enter The Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turks and Caicos During Coronavirus?
- What is the Procedure for Turks and Caicos TCI Sticker?
- What are the Turks and Caicos COVID-19 PCR TEST Requirements?
- What is Turks and Caicos COVID-19 Insurance?