Learn More: Travel Declaration
The Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization is a travel document created to manage the health risks associated with traveling during the COVID 19 pandemic. With this document, you verify your health status before setting off so that the government allows you to enter the country.
Get ready to obtain your Turks and Caicos Travel Declaration online.
WHO CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All visitors, tourists, and residents alike are required to fill out a Travel Authorization form to be allowed to board a flight to Turks and Caicos Islands. A separate form must be completed for each passenger, including minors and infants.
GET THE TURKS AND CAICOS TRAVEL DECLARATION
To get the Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization, all travelers aged 10 and over need a negative PCR, NAA, RNA or an Antigen COVID-19 test result taken 72 hours before departure. Older tests will not be accepted. Applicants must also provide travel insurance policy information and adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To process this new travel document, you’ll also have to offer personal information about your health status and intended stay in Turks and Caicos. It’s necessary to have a confirmed flight ticket before completing the form.
DISPLAY THE FORM
OOnce you fill out your application, we’ll send the finalized document straight to your email before your trip, then you’ll be able to show it to the border control officers once you arrive in the country.
You can read up-to-date information on specific quarantine rules for Turks and Caicos in the FAQs below.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Turks and Caicos TCI Travel Authorization is part of the required documents you will need to enter Turks and Caicos Islands, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If citizens from your country require a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Turks and Caicos Islands. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization. Persons without authorization will not be permitted to board a flight to the Turks and Caicos.
You must print and carry this Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
All travelers aged 10 and over need a negative PCR, NAA, RNA or an Antigen COVID-19 test result taken 72 hours before departure to enter Turks and Caicos.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 hours - USD 60.00
- Turks and Caicos Islands Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
- Turks & Caicos Vaccination Requirements: What You Need to Know
- CITIZENS OF BRAZIL CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF ITALY ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can citizens of France enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turks and Caicos During Coronavirus?
- What is the Procedure for Turks and Caicos TCI Sticker?
- What are the Turks and Caicos COVID-19 PCR TEST Requirements?
- What is Turks and Caicos COVID-19 Insurance?
- How Can Citizens Of Canada Enter The Turks and Caicos Islands?
- How can citizens of Germany enter Turks and Caicos during Coronavirus?