Here is good news for all the travelers out there- the borders of Turks and Caicos are open for travel. The Turks and Caicos Islands have lifted the travel ban and reopened its borders to all tourists and visitors as of 22 July 2020. After the lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic, most nations are reopening their borders with precaution and care. To know more about travel after lockdown visit iVisa.com. Turks and Caicos have also taken precautionary measures like the TCI Assured portal to lower the risk of coronavirus spread. All visitors entering the Turks and Caicos Islands are required to obtain a pre-travel authorization.
TCI travel authorization certificate is a mandatory document that is needed to enter the Turks and Caicos Islands. iVisa.com provides a simple, fast, and secure means to obtain these travel documents online. If you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, planning a trip to the Turks and Caicos Islands then read the article completely and note down the requirements.
Note: Since May 1st, 2022, the Turks and Caicos Travel Authorization is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the TCI Travel Authorization?
TCI Travel Authorization is a part of the coronavirus risk management TCI Assured portal. All visitors including tourists and residents alike are required to obtain a travel authorization form before arrival. The TCI travel authorization is required to board a flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands. It will provide a smooth entry and passage into Turks and Caicos. You can easily obtain this travel authorization certificate through iVisa.com. It is fast, simple, and secure to use.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turks and Caicos?
All visitors 18 years of age and over must be fully vaccinated and must fill in the travel declaration.
Accepted vaccines are Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Novavax, Covaxin, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need a visa to enter Turks and Caicos?
The TCI travel authorization is not a substitute for a visa. If you are from a country that requires a visa to enter Turks and Caicos then you are required to submit it at immigration. To check whether you require a visa, just click here to use the iVisa.com’s Visa Checker Tool. Just enter your country of origin and destination and press enter to get the result.
If you are a citizen of the United Kingdom then you have visa-free entry into Turks and Caicos. You can stay up to 90 days without a visa in Turks and Caicos Island if you are from a visa-exempt country.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before visiting Turks and Caicos?
- COVID test prior to arrival: There are no testing requirements.
What are the processing times and fees?
To obtain the TCI travel authorization certificate, you can visit the TCI Assured portal but it can take some time and can be a rigorous process. Alternatively iVisa.com provides three processing options that you can choose from. It is fast, simple, and secure to use.
- Standard Processing Option (24 hours - USD 38.99): This is the most basic option that allows you to get your travel document at the most affordable price at the expense of processing time.
- Rush Processing Option (4 hours - USD 48.99): You can get your TCI travel authorization at a much faster pace than the previous option but it will be more expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option (30 minutes - USD 131.99): It is the most expensive and quickest option to get your travel document. If you are in a hurry then choose this option to get the documents at the earliest possible time.
Will I need to quarantine once I get to Turks and Caicos?
No! Travelers are not required to quarantine on arrival.
How do I process my TCI travel authorization Certificate with iVisa.com?
You can always get the travel document through the government website but we know that it is a tedious process, which is why iVisa.com offers a simple and easy process that requires less than 10 minutes to complete. Click here to start the process and just follow these steps to complete the process:
- First, fill out the application form here. Then, choose the processing time that suits your travel plans.
- Second, cross-check and verify that the information that you have entered is valid. Then, you can complete the online payment of the application fee through a valid debit/credit card.
- Third, upload a scan of your passport or any other document if required. To complete the process press submit to get the travel document delivered online.
What information is needed to process TCI travel authorization?
To process your TCI travel authorization, you must provide the following documents through iVisa.com:
- Scan of your valid passport: send a scanned copy of your passport so that we can have all your details and contact information.
- Valid email address: you will receive the travel document online through your email and we will keep you updated via email.
- Method of payment: you can pay through debit/credit card.
- A negative COVID-19 test result: To obtain a TCI travel authorization a COVID-19 test should be taken within 72 hours of your arrival. PCR, NAA, RNA and antigen test from an accredited laboratory are accepted.
- A medical/travel insurance that covers the expense of COVID-19 treatment.
- A completed health screening questionnaire.
Check if you need any other document for the TCI here.
How secure are the services provided by iVisa.com?
The services of iVisa.com are safe and secure as everything is encrypted and supported by an advanced technical team. Your data is safe with us. Your privacy is our concern. You can get your travel document securely with iVisa.com. You can visit the comment section of our website for a preview of our services.
How do I find more information about TCI Travel Authorization?
If you still have any unresolved questions or doubts, click here, and our customer support team will contact you. You can always send your queries to [email protected] For more information visit the iVisa.com website.
Click here to start your TCI travel authorization application.