We all have a lousy track record when it comes to applications forms, but iVisa promises one of the simplest application forms you will have ever filled in. When you apply online using iVisa’ services, you get to enjoy a three-step application form. The best part about it is that you should be able to complete it in 15 minutes. Furthermore, if you find yourself in difficulty, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent support service that is ready to help you 24/7.
You need to follow the steps
The online application form designed by iVisa consists of three simple steps. You will not be able to go to the next without completing the level you are at. However, that is what makes things easier for you. That way, you are sure that you are doing things right.
The first step could not be more straightforward. You will be required to fill in your personal information such as full name, address, phone number, passport info, and so on. You must also add some details regarding your trip, like departure and arrival dates. At this point, you will also be asked to choose a visa type and a processing time. There are three types of visa you can choose from: Uganda Tourist Visa, Uganda Transit Visa, and East Africa Visa. As for the processing time, iVisa gives you three choices so that you can choose the one that best suits your situation. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Uganda e-visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – if you go with this one, your application form will be processed within 4 business days, and the cost is $86.30.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 2 business days for your visa to arrive in your e-mail inbox, and you will pay $116.30.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you have. It costs $151.30, but your visa will be ready within just 1 business day.
The fees for the Tourist and Transit visa are the same. The East Africa Visa, on the other hand, is a bit more expensive. It costs $148, $178, and $213 respectively. Even so, an online application is still cheaper than going to an embassy.
Once you have chosen the processing time and the visa type, you can move on to step number two. This one is just as simple, but you need to pay close attention to the details. Step two will ask you to make a quick revision of the information you provided in the previous step. You need to make sure that the information you have given is 100% accurate. Corrections are possible, but only if your application has not reached processing. Otherwise, you cannot make any changes. Along with the revision, step two will ask you to make the payment. You can use multiple means of payment such as credit/debit card or a Paypal account. It surely gives you more options than an embassy.
The last step will require you to upload additional documents. Keep in mind that iVisa may ask you to upload something other than your photo or copy of the passport’s information page. It depends on your particular situation. For example, if you travel to Uganda with your minor child, but without the child’s other parent, you need to provide an authorization letter from the other parent that allows you to cross the border. But do not worry. iVisa will notify you of any requirement you need to meet in any given case.
After you are done with all that, you just hit the submit button and then wait for your visa to arrive via email in the timeframe you chose. You have to admit that the iVisa application form is a lot easier than the one you get at an embassy. Not to mention that you can do it from home. You do not have to go through the bureaucratic hassle at the embassy.
Apply for a Uganda Visa
- Can Australian citizens get a Uganda visa on arrival?
- Can I get a Uganda Visa online?
- Can I get a visa in Kampala, Uganda?
- Can I still get a Uganda Visa On Arrival?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the Entebbe airport?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the airport?
- Everything you need to know about the Uganda visa application
- How to get a Uganda e-visa
- How to get a Uganda e-visa for US citizens
- How to get a Uganda visa?
- How to get a Uganda visa at an embassy
- How to get a Uganda visa for UK citizens
- How to obtain a Uganda visa
- How to obtain a Uganda visa in Nigeria?
- Is a Uganda visa on arrival for Indians available?
- Special circumstances for the citizens of Uganda visa-free countries
- The easiest way to apply for a Uganda visa
- Uganda Visa Cost
- Uganda Visa for Indian citizens
- Uganda Visa processing time
- Uganda visa for Australian citizens
- Uganda visa for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa for the citizens of Pakistan
- Uganda visa requirements for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Indian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for South African citizens
- Uganda visa types
- What are the Uganda visa requirements?
- What are the most common Uganda visa problems?
- What is the Uganda visa photo size?
- What you need to know about the Uganda Travel Visa
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in London?
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in New York?