If you live in Argentina, but you’ve always wanted to visit the nation of Uganda, you’ll be excited to learn about a program that makes this easier than ever: The E-Visa.
In June of 2016, the Republic of Uganda made this type of visa readily available to travelers from Argentina and many other countries. Whether you’re on vacation, visiting friends and family, or just taking in the sights on your way to another country, an E-Visa is your ticket.
Without an E-Visa, you can still catch a connecting flight, although you won’t be able to leave the airport. But with a simple application, you can experience the beauty of Uganda, whether you’re on vacation or you’re just passing through. Grab a Uganda E-Visa right now, or keep reading to learn about the three levels of E-Visas before deciding which is right for you.
Three E-Visa Options for Argentinians Traveling to Uganda
If you’re traveling to Uganda from Argentina, which E-Visa do you need? It depends on how long you want to stay and where you want to go.
Not looking to spend that much time in Uganda? Then take a look at the Transit E-Visa, which gives Argentinians up to 3 days to spend in Uganda. This E-Visa is perfect for people who are just stopping by Uganda on the way to their destination.
Again, you don’t need a Transit E-Visa, or any kind of visa, just to catch a connecting flight. But if you’re already in Uganda, why not take a little time to explore the breathtaking sights? Get one today!
If you’d like to spend more time in Uganda, the Tourist E-Visa is the one for you. This E-Visa is perfect for travellers from Argentina who want to relax, visit friends and family, or go sightseeing. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have plenty of time to explore everything that this beautiful country has to offer.
The Tourist E-Visa is valid for 90 days from when you arrive and allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. To get your Tourist E-Visa, just apply online. The process is fast and simple!
East Africa E-Visa
This is undoubtedly the best option for exploring Uganda and its neighboring countries. With the East Africa E-Visa, you’ll not only have access to Uganda, but you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions during your 45-day stay. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
Save yourself the hassle of going to the consulate or embassy. Get your E-Visa today with our quick, easy, and secure E-Visa application. You’ll be flying from Argentina to Uganda in no time at all!
You can save even more time by having these documents ready:
- A valid passport — Make sure your passport isn’t expired, and that the expiration date is at least six months away from the time you arrive in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will need to know why you’re traveling there and how long you plan to stay before departing.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and easy application process. Happy travels!