Ready for your trip to Uganda? Don’t leave Armenia without a visa, or you won’t be able to leave the airport once you get there.
Fortunately, there is a simple process for getting a visa before you leave on your trip. Since June 2016, the Republic of Uganda has been issuing E-Visas to citizens of Armenia and other countries. You don’t need a visa if you’re just there for a connecting flight, but if you have a Uganda E-Visa, you can leave the airport and explore some of the beautiful sites that this country has to offer.
Whether you’re visiting friends or family in Uganda, or you just need a vacation, you can get your E visa right here!
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Armenian Citizens
Depending on your itinerary, you may want to spend a month or longer in Uganda, or you may only have a day or two. There are three levels of E-Visas to consider before deciding which one you need.
Just looking to spend a few days in Uganda? The Transit E-Visa is a great option if you have a tight schedule, or if you anticipate a long layover in Uganda. Armenian travelers can spend up to three days exploring the country while they wait for their next flight. What better way to pass the time? Get a Transit E-Visa today!
If you’d like to spend more than a few days in Uganda, the Tourist E-Visa is an excellent choice. With this E-Visa, Armenian travelers can relax, visit friends and family in Uganda, or just explore the sights. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have plenty of time to see everything that this beautiful country has to show you.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist E-Visa today, with our secure and convenient online application. The process is always fast and simple!
East Africa E-Visa
This is the E-Visa to get if you want to see as much of East Africa as possible. With the [East Africa E-Visa,] you can see Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya with no restrictions throughout your 45-day stay, so apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
We promise a fast, easy, and secure process from start to finish. Grab your E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application. Save even more time by gathering these things before you start applying:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always strive to make the process as smooth as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda!