Are you thinking of traveling from Austria to Uganda soon? If you plan to leave the airport and enter the country, don’t forget a visa. While these aren’t necessary if you’re just there for a connecting flight, getting an E-Visa is an excellent opportunity to explore this beautiful country.
E-Visas have been issued by the Republic of Uganda since June of 2016. They make it easy for people to visit friends and family in Uganda, or just take a much-needed vacation. Grab your E-Visa here, and you can enjoy all that the beautiful nation of Uganda has to offer travelers from Austria!
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Austrian Citizens
There are three levels of E-Visas for Austrian citizens traveling to Uganda. Keep reading to find out which one is right for your travel plans.
The Transit E-Visa allows you to leave the airport and spend up to three days in Uganda. With this A-Visa, you can leave the airport and explore some of the beautiful sights of Uganda while you wait for the next flight. You can easily get a Uganda Transit E-Visa right here!
Want to spend more than a few days in Uganda? The Tourist E-Visa is a popular choice. With this E-Visa, you can relax, visit friends and family, and explore the beautiful country of Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have plenty of time to see the sights.
Once you get the Tourist E-Visa, it must be used within 90 days from the date of your arrival. It’s good for one entry into Uganda, and once you enter, you’ll have up to 45 days before your departure. Grab a Tourist E-Visa today!
East Africa E-Visa
If you really want to see what East Africa has to offer travelers from Austria, opt for the East Africa E-Visa. This E-Visa gives you access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, so you’ll be sure to have a rich experience of the area. With the East Africa E-Visa, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like for 45 days. apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
We guarantee a fast, easy, and secure verification process every time. Grab an E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application and have the following documents handy.
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months out from the date of your arrival.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We strive to make E-Visas easy and accessible to people in Austria, and we hope you enjoy your travels!