If you live in Azerbaijan and you’re thinking of visiting Uganda, or if you’re just passing through on the way to a different country, get an E-Visa today. While you don’t need one just to catch a connecting flight, there are options for travelers who just want to stop in during a long layover, as well as vacationers.
E-Visas have been a convenient option since June 2016, when the Republic of Uganda started issuing them to travelers from Azerbaijan, and many other countries. Instead of going to an embassy or consulate, you can get your E-Visa through a fast, easy, and secure application, available online. The process is simple, so whether you’re on vacation or just stopping in, grab your Uganda EV said today.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Citizens of Azerbaijan
Before you get your E-Visa, decide how long you want to spend in Uganda and then apply for the one that fits your itinerary.
With the Transit E-Visa, you can spend up to three days in Uganda while you wait for the next part of your trip. This is perfect for people with a tight schedule, or people who are expecting a long layover once they get to Uganda. If you want a shorter visit to Uganda, pick up a Transit E-Visa right here!
If you’d like to spend more time in Uganda, the Tourist E-Visa is a great choice. With the Tourist E-Visa, travelers from Azerbaijan can relax, visit people they may know, or just enjoy the sights. After you enter Uganda, you’ll have over a month to explore this beautiful country.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from the time you arrive. It allows you one entry into Uganda, and once you enter, you have 45 days until departure. Get a Tourist E-Visa today, with a simple, secure online application!
East Africa E-Visa
This is the ultimate E-Visa for travelers. If you want to see as much of East Africa as possible, get the East Africa E-Visa!
With the [East Africa E-Visa,] you can visit not only Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya, too. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions until your 45-day stay is over. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
We always make the process as easy as possible. Get your E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application. Save even more time by gathering these things before you start applying:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always make the process easy and convenient for you. Enjoy your trip to Uganda!