Looking to make Uganda a stop on your travel itinerary? If you live in Bahrain, you’ll need a visa if you want to leave the airport and enter Uganda.
But getting a visa is easier now than ever before. Since June 2016, the Republic of Uganda has been issuing E-Visas to citizens of Bahrain, as well as many other countries. The process for getting an E-Visa is much faster and more convenient than going to an embassy or consulate, and it’s all you need to visit Uganda.
You don’t need a visa to catch a connecting flight, but since you’re already there, why not spend a few days experiencing Uganda? Whether you’re on vacation or just stopping in along the way, there are E visas that are perfect for your travel needs. The application is secure, and the process is fast. Get your Uganda E-Visa right here.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Travelers from Bahrain
If you’re wanting to travel to Uganda, you have three options for an E-Visa. Read on to find out the difference between the different levels of E-Visa and find the one that’s right for you.
If you only want to spend a little bit of time in Uganda, the Transit E-Visa is perfect for you. With this type of E-Visa, you can enter the country and spend up to three days exploring while you wait for your next flight. You can easily get a Transit E-Visa right here!
If you’d like to spend more than a few days in Uganda, get the Tourist E-Visa. It’s an excellent choice for many travelers. With this E-Visa, you can relax, visit people you know in Uganda, or just explore the country. After you enter Uganda, you’ll have plenty of time to see everything that this beautiful country has to show you.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist E-Visa today, with our secure and convenient online application!
East Africa E-Visa
This is the ultimate E-Visa to get if you want to see more of East Africa. With the [East Africa E-Visa,] you can visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. You can also enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like within the 45-day period. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
You’ll always have a fast, easy, and secure process with us. Get your E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application. Save even more time by gathering these things before you start applying:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We wish you a great trip to Uganda!