Are you traveling to Africa from Belarus? Why not add Uganda to your itinerary? With an E-Visa, you’ll be able to see all that this beautiful country has to offer travelers. But if you don’t have a visa at all, you’ll be stuck in the airport while you wait for your next flight.
So, what’s an E-Visa? This is a type of visa available online, which the Republic of Uganda started issuing in June of 2016. You can get an E-Visa through a simple and secure application, and the verification process is much faster for this type of visa than the ones you’re probably familiar with. You don’t have to go to an embassy or consulate anymore. Get your Uganda E-Visa right here, today!
Types of Uganda E-Visas for People from Belarus
Depending on how much time you have to spend in Uganda, and whether or not you want to visit other countries while you’re there, you might choose either a Transit E-Visa, a Tourist E-Visa, or the East Africa E-Visa. Read on for details on the different types of E-Visa’s
Not wanting to spend too much time in Uganda? You can still visit and see some of the beautiful sights that this country has to offer. The Transit E-Visa allows up to three days in Uganda, making it the perfect choice for anyone with a long layover, or a tight schedule. Get a Transit E-Visa right now!
If you’d like to spend more time visiting Uganda, take a look at the Tourist E-Visa. With this E-Visa, travelers from Belarus can visit friends and family in Uganda, tour the country, or just relax. Once you enter the country, you’ll have 45 to see experience the beautiful sights of this country.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Apply for your Tourist E-Visa.
East Africa E-Visa
Want to really experience the beauty of Africa? Then get the [East Africa E-Visa].
With the East Africa E-Visa, you’ll have access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 45 days. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as often as you’d like. Get the whole experience by applying for an East Africa E-Visa today!
Our E-Visa applications are fast, easy, and completely secure. Get started today with our online E-Visa application, and have these documents on hand:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We hope your E-Visa process has been easy and simple, and we hope you enjoy your trip to Uganda!