Are you interested in taking a trip to Uganda? If you live in Belgium, you’ll need a visa, or you won’t be able to leave the airport when you get to Uganda. If you’re just there for a connecting flight, then you don’t need a visa.
But even if you’re just passing through, why not spend a few days experiencing this beautiful country in East Africa?
As of June 2016, the Republic of Uganda made E-Visas available to many countries around the world, including yours. Compared to visiting an embassy or consulate, getting an E-Visa is a simple and easy process. Get your Uganda E-Visa here, through our secure application.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Belgian Citizens
You can choose from three different levels of E-Visa, depending on your travel plans and how long you plan to spend in Uganda. Keep reading to learn the difference between the three options.
If you just want to spend a few days in Uganda before you head out to your next destination, the Transit E-Visa is the perfect option for you. With this visa, you have up to a three-day stay in Uganda once you enter the country. This makes it a great option for anyone with time constraints, or a long layover in Uganda. Get your Transit E-Visa right here.
The Tourist E-Visa is an excellent choice for Belgian travelers who want to spend more time in Uganda. With this E-Visa, you’ll have plenty of time to relax, see the sights, and visit friends and family you may have in Uganda.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist E-Visa today with a simple application.
East Africa E-Visa
If you really want the full travel experience, the East Africa E-Visa is the one for you. With this E-Visa, you can see Uganda as well as Rwanda and Kenya. You can even visit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like during your 45 days, so get an East Africa E-Visa today!
Getting an E-Visa has never been easier. Get yours today with our online E-Visa application. Make it even easier by having these documents on hand before you apply:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We will always make your E-Visa process easy and enjoyable. Happy traveling!