If you’re traveling from Benin to Uganda, why not get your E-Visa today? With an E-Visa, you’ll be able to leave the airport when you get to Uganda, and experience everything this beautiful country has to offer tourists and travelers.
You no longer have to go to embassies and consulates to get a visa. Since June of 2016, the Republic of Uganda has made E-Visas available to travelers from Benin and many other places. All it takes is a simple verification process, and the application is completely secure.
If you’re just passing through the airport for a connecting flight, you don’t have to get a visa. But if you’re already in the area, why not take a day or two to see the sights?
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Travelers from Benin
Currently, there are three levels of E-Visa for you to consider: the Transit E-Visa, the Tourist E-Visa, and the East Africa E-Visa. Keep reading to decide which one is right for your travel plans.
If you have a long layover, or just not that much time to spend in Uganda, the Transit E-Visa just might be the perfect option for you. It allows you to stay in Uganda for up to three days, making it a great way to spend your time while you wait for the next part of your journey. Apply for your Transit E-Visa today!
If you’re looking to spend more than a weekend in Uganda, the Tourist E-Visa is a great choice for you. With this E-Visa, you’ll have plenty of time to relax, sightsee, and visit friends and family you may have in Uganda. After you enter, you’ll have 45 to experience everything that this beautiful country has to show travelers from Benin.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist E-Visa today, with our secure and convenient online application. The process is always fast and simple!
East Africa E-Visa
This is the perfect E-Visa for people who really want to experience East Africa. With the [East Africa E-Visa,] you can spend 45 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. You can even enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want during your 45-day stay. Get an East Africa E-Visa today!
Grab your E-Visa today with our easy, quick, and secure online E-Visa application. Save some time by gathering these things before you start applying:
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always make the process as quick and easy as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda!