All citizens of Bolivia must have an eVisa to travel to Uganda and the East Africa countries, since June 2016 this document has been requested for tourism access. So, if you want to travel around Uganda and the East Africa countries iVisa.com helps you achieve that. You only have to apply online for the Uganda Tourist eVisa or the East Africa visa and get your trip started.
Do you want to learn more about Uganda Visa for Bolivian Citizens? Continue with our FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens?
This is a Tourist E-Visa that allows travelers to enter Uganda. It is valid for 90 days after issue, but it only allows you a single entry within 45 days. If you are only traveling to Uganda this is the best option for you. Remember the Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens is available online with iVisa.com.
What is the East Africa E-Visa?
The East Africa E-Visa is an authorization travel document that allows you to enter not only Uganda but also Rwanda, and Kenya. Same as the Uganda Tourist eVisa the East Africa visa will also allow you to enter within 45 days. However, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya with no limitations. The East Africa E-Visa like the Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens is also available online with iVisa.com.
What do I need to apply for the Uganda Tourist E-Visa?
We need you to submit the following documents:
- A copy of the passport You need to scan all the personal details of your passport. With at least six months validity.
- A Passport size photograph
- An e-mail address so you can receive your electronic visa.
- The payment method: A Credit or debit card.
We may also ask for the Yellow Fever Vaccination, Invitation Letter, Proof of Accommodation, Air Ticket, and Travel Schedule.
What are the processing time and prices for Uganda and East Africa Visas?
Depending on the type of visa you want the price, we offer you these prices. the iVisa prices include the Government Fee: For the Uganda Tourist eVisa:
- Standard Processing Alternative: 6 Business Days - USD 93.50
- Rush Processing Alternative: 4 Business Days - USD 126.50
- Super Rush Processing Alternative: 3 Business Days - USD 155.25
And for the East Africa Visa:
- Standard Processing Alternative: 6 Business Days - USD 152.50
- Rush Processing Alternative: 4 Business Days - USD 184.00
- Super Rush Processing Alternative: 2 Business Days - USD 230.50
What are the steps for applying for Uganda and East Africa Visas?
If you are applying for the Uganda visa for Bolivian citizens or the East Africa visa, you must follow these steps:
- First: Complete the personal information in our online process, after that choose the processing alternative.
- Second: Check out that all your answers are correct, then select the payment method.
- Third: Upload all the required documents, and submit them.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is very safe to use! Thanks to our experts and our sophisticated data analysis system we can ensure a safe service.
I have some concerns about the Uganda visa for Bolivian Citizens, can somebody help me?
To help you with your concerns you can contact our customer service expertes. They are available for you 24/7. Also, you can visit our webpage.
Uganda has one of the most amazing National Parks in the world, The Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, home of almost half the world’s mountain gorillas. This World Heritage site is one of the best places to visit when you are traveling East Africa. This park, about 331 square kilometers of deep mountain rainforest, is home to an estimated 340 gorillas species. The park is also home to 120 other species of mammals but is less common to see due to the density of the forest. Among other animals that can be observed in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, are the forest elephants, 11 species of primates including chimpanzees and L’Hoest’s monkeys, duikers, bushbucks, African golden cats, and the rare giant forest hog, as well as a variety of birds and insect species. This National Park is a great place for nature lovers, especially birdwatchers, with over 350 species including 23 endemics to the Albertine Rift, and several endangered species, like the African green broadbill. When planning your trip to Uganda don’t forget to book your Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in advance so you guarantee your visit. Enjoy the wonders of Bwindi in Uganda!