Is the east African country of Uganda on your travel itinerary? Unless you’re just there for a connecting flight, you’ll need a visa. Without it, you won’t be able to leave the airport once you get there.
Fortunately, the Republic of Uganda started issuing E-Visas in June of 2016. This type of visa can be easily obtained by the citizens of Bolivia, as well as many other countries around the world. The online application is secure, and the process is quick and easy.
Whether you’re in Uganda for a weekend or you’re taking a long vacation, we’ll help you get the E-Visa you need for your trip. Grab your Uganda E-Visa right here today!
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Bolivian Citizens
When applying for an E-Visa, you’ll choose from three options, depending on how much time you want to spend in Uganda and whether or not you want to visit other countries while you’re there.
Are you in a hurry to get to your next destination? You might be interested in a Transit E-Visa. These allow you to leave the airport and stay in Uganda for up to three days, so if you’re expecting a long layover, this is a great way to spend the time. It’s also a great option if you have a long itinerary but can spare a day or two. Get your Transit E-Visa right here today!
If you want a longer stay in Uganda, you can have it, with the Tourist E-Visa. With this E-Visa, travelers from Bolivia can relax, explore the beautiful sights, or visit people they may know. Once you enter Uganda, you can stay for 45 days, experiencing everything that this beautiful country has to show you.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get a Tourist E-Visa right now, with our secure and convenient online application!
East Africa E-Visa
With this is the E-Visa, you can have an unparalleled travel experience.
The East Africa E-Visa is different from the other two. It gives you access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 45 days. With it, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya with no limitations until your stay is over. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa now.
Get your E-Visa today by completing a quick, convenient, and secure E-Visa application. Have the following documents on hand to save even more time:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always strive to make the process as smooth as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda!