Are you traveling from Brazil to Uganda anytime soon? You’ll need to get a visa if you plan to leave the airport. If you’re just there for a connecting flight, you don’t have to have a visa.
But since the Republic of Uganda started issuing E-Visas, it’s easier than ever to get one. You no longer have to visit an embassy or consulate to get a visa. All you have to do is fill out a simple, fast, and completely secure application online. After a quick verification process, you’ll be ready for your trip to Uganda!
There’s a Uganda E-Visa for everyone. Get yours visa now.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Brazilian Citizens
Depending on what your travel plans are, you might choose either a Transit E-Visa, a Tourist E-Visa, or an East Africa E-Visa. Read on to find out which one is right for your travel plans.
The Transit E-Visa allows you to stay in Uganda for up to three days, making it the perfect choice for anyone expecting a long layover, as well as people who just don’t have much time to spare. If you want to see the beautiful sights of Uganda, but your strict itinerary is telling you that you can’t, then pick up a Transit Visa right here and get the best of both worlds!
If you’re wanting to spend more than a day or two in Uganda, the Tourist E-Visa will let you do just that. This E-Visa is perfect for travelers from Brazil, whether they want to relax, take tours, or spend time with friends and family in Uganda. Once you enter the country, you’ll have 45 to spend however you’d like, as long as you aren’t working or studying.
The Tourist E-Visa is valid for 90 days from when you arrive and allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. To get your Tourist E-Visa, just apply online. The process is fast and simple.
East Africa E-Visa
This is the ultimate package for travelers from Brazil who love Africa. With the East Africa E-Visa, you’ll have access to Uganda, but you can also enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya whenever you like during the 45 days of your stay. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
Save yourself some time and skip the consulate and embassy. Get your E-Visa online today with our quick, easy, and secure E-Visa application. You’ll be flying from Argentina to Uganda in no time at all!
To save even more time, have these documents ready:
- A valid passport — Make sure your passport isn’t expired, and that the expiration date is at least six months away from the time you arrive in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will need to know why you’re traveling there and how long you plan to stay before departing.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and easy application process. Happy travels.