If you’re planning to travel from Bulgaria to Uganda, you’ll need to have a visa. Without one, you can still catch a connecting flight, but that’s it. If you’re planning on entering the country, know that you won’t be able to leave the airport without a valid Uganda visa.
Make the most of your time by getting an E-Visa online today. As of June 2016, the Republic of Uganda has been issuing these visas to citizens of Bulgaria, as well as many other countries, making it easier than ever to travel to Uganda from anywhere in the world.
The online application for an E-Visa is fast, easy, and completely secure. You don’t have to go to an embassy or consulate to get a Uganda E-Visa, so apply for yours today!
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Bulgarian Travelers
Before getting your Uganda E-Visa, take a look at the different options and decide which one fits best with your itinerary. You can choose from Transit E-Visas, Tourist E-Visas, and East Africa E-Visas.
The Transit E-Visa is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to visit Uganda but doesn’t have a lot of time to spend there. With the Transit E-Visa, you can stay in Uganda for up to three days, exploring and visiting as many places as you can before catching your next flight. If you’re expecting a long layover in Uganda, get your Transit E-Visa right here!
If you don’t want to cut your visit short, the Tourist E-Visa gives you 45 days to spend in Uganda. With this E-Visa, you’ll have plenty of time to relax, see friends and family, and explore the beautiful sights of this east African country. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have plenty of time to see the sights.
Once you have your Tourist E-Visa, it must be used within 90 days from the date of your arrival. It’s good for one entry into Uganda, and once you enter, you’ll have up to 45 days before your departure. Grab a Tourist E-Visa today!
East Africa E-Visa
If you want an even more special travel experience, get the East Africa E-Visa. This E-Visa gives Bulgarian travelers access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. You’ll be sure to have a great experience of these east African countries. And with the East Africa E-Visa, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like for 45 days. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
We promise you’ll have a great experience with us. Grab an E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application and have these documents handy.
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months out from the date of your arrival.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We promise to make E-Visas easy and accessible to people in Austria, and we hope you enjoy your trip to Uganda!