If you’re a Cambodian citizen and you want to experience Uganda and East Africa, you’ll be pleased to learn about a new kind of visa that you can get online, before you leave for your trip. It’s called the e-Visa, and you can get one right here.
Since July of 2016, this type of visa has been making it easier to travel to Uganda from countries across the globe, including Cambodia. Whether you’re visiting people you know, coming for a sightseeing vacation, or meeting old friends, a Uganda e-Visa is your ticket.
Without a Uganda e-Visa, you could end up stuck in the airport once you get to Uganda. But with a simple application, you could enter this beautiful country and stay for as long as 45 days. And with the East Africa e-Visa, you can even visit the neighboring countries of Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you like during your stay. Whatever your plans are, there’s an e-Visa for you.
Three e-Visa Options for Cambodian Citizens Travelling to Uganda
Looking for a short stay in Uganda? Consider the Transit e-Visa. This option gives Cambodians up to three days to experience the beauty of Uganda. A Transit e-Visa is perfect for those who are just stopping by on their way to other destinations.
It’s true that you don’t need a Transit e-Visa if you just want to stay in the airport. But if your layover is long enough, why wouldn’t you spend it experiencing the magic of Uganda? Apply here for a Transit e-Visa.
If you’d like to stay in Uganda for longer than a weekend, the Tourist e-Visa is a great option. This e-Visa will give you plenty of time to unwind, visit loved ones, or just experience the local food and culture. Once you arrive in Uganda, the country is yours to explore. Culture, shopping, food, sightseeing, or romantic getaways – Uganda has it all.
Our Tourist e-Visas are valid for up to 90 days. Once you enter the country, you’ll have up to 45 days to explore and experience all that Uganda has to offer. You can get your Tourist e-Visa with our streamlined online application.
East Africa e-Visa
Want the ultimate East African travel experience? With the East Africa e-Visa, you’ll not only have access to Uganda, but you can also visit Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions during the entirety of your 45 days stay. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
Why bother with the hassle of embassy paperwork if you don’t have to? Get an e-Visa here before you even leave for your trip. Save even more time by having the right documentation on hand. You’ll need:
- A valid passport — Your passport needs to be current, and the expiration date needs to be at least six months away from the time you plan to visit Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this before you apply, so you can submit it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will require information about the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay.
- Email address — We’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation after a quick verification process. Once you get your e-Visa, simply print it out and keep with you when you leave for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Some countries don’t require this, but Uganda does. However, it’s always recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We look forward to serving you.