Are you a traveler from Cape Verde heading to Uganda? You’ll need a visa to enter the country, and an e-Visa is the simplest option. With an e-Visa, you can travel with ease, and you don’t have to visit an embassy or consulate. You can even visit Rwanda and Kenya, too, if you choose the East African e-Visa.
Since July of 2016, e-Visas have made traveling to Uganda a simple process, when the Republic of Uganda started issuing them to travelers from Cape Verde and many other parts of the world. With the e-Visa option, you no longer have to go through the hassle of visiting an embassy or consulate. Now, you can easily obtain your e-Visa through our easy, secure online application.
If you want to experience the beauty and culture of Uganda, the e-Visa can help you do just that, but if you’re only there for a layover, there’s an e-Visa for you, too.
Uganda e-Visas Available to Cape Verde Citizens
Just staying in Uganda for a few days or have a long layover and want to explore a bit of the local culture? The Transit e-Visa might be perfect for you. With this e-Visa, citizens of Cape Verde can stay in Uganda for up to three days.
It’s important to note that you won’t be able to leave the airport if you don’t have a visa. If you have a connecting flight in Uganda and you’re expecting a long layover, why not explore our beautiful country and get a taste of Ugandan culture, food, and beautiful scenery? We’ve made it easy with the e-Visa. Get your Transit e-Visa right here.
If you want to spend more time in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is a great option. With a Tourist e-Visa, you’ll have 45 days to unwind, visit people you know, and enjoy the food, culture, and beautiful sights of Uganda.
The Tourist e-Visa allows you to enter Uganda once, within 90 days of your arrival. Once you make your entry, you’ll have up to 45 days to explore and experience all that Uganda has to offer. Get your Tourist e-Visa with our streamlined online application.
East African e-Visa
With 45 days to spend in Africa, why not see more than just one country? Opt for the East African e-Visa, and you can get unrestricted access to Rwanda and Kenya during your stay in Uganda. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Gone are the days of traveling to embassies just to get a visa. The process for getting an e-Visa is all online, and the application is completely secure. Once you have the required documents with you, you can easily apply for your Uganda e-Visa right here.
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months later than your estimated arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this photo and include it with your online application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Before you can enter Uganda, the government will need a little more information about your trip, including your reason for traveling. They’ll also want to see that you’ve purchased your return ticket.
- Email address — After a quick verification process, we’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation to the email address that you gave us on your application. When you get your e-Visa, print it out so you’ll have it with you when you leave for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — While not every country requires it, you should be immunized before traveling to Africa.
- Payment method — At checkout, you can use either Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal to pay for your e-Visa.
We promise to make your e-Visa experience as hassle-free as possible, and we hope that your trip is just as relaxing.