If you’re in the Central African Republic and you want to experience Uganda, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll tell you all about the exciting and stress-free way to do just that: The e-Visa.
In July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda created an easy way for travelers from many countries to travel there. Citizens of the Central African Republic can take advantage of this service. Whether you’re visiting loved ones, coming for a sightseeing vacation, or meeting old friends, e-Visa is your ticket.
Without enrolling in the e-Visa program, you might just find yourself stuck in airport customs with no way to enter the country. But with the e-Visa’s simple application, you can experience the rich culture and majesty of Uganda without worrying about complicated paperwork. Grab a Uganda e-Visa before your next trip.
Below, we’ll explore the three different types of e-Visa that are available. That way, you can choose the best option for you.
Three e-Visa Options for Traveling to Uganda from the Central African Republic
If you’re flying to Uganda from the Central African Republic, which e-Visa is right for you? Let’s look at the options so you can make the perfect choice.
Looking for a short stay in Uganda? Consider the Transit e-Visa. This option gives you up to 3-days access to the beauty of Uganda. This e-Visa option is perfect for people from the Central African Republic who are just stopping by on their way to other destinations.
It’s true that you won’t require a Transit e-Visa just to spend a layover in the airport. But if you’ve got a 12-hour to 3-day layover in Uganda, why wouldn’t you explore the magic of Uganda? Get your Transit e-Visa here.
If you’re looking at a longer stay in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is for you. This e-Visa is ideal for travelers from the Central African Republic who are looking to unwind, visit loved ones, or just experience the local food and culture. Once you’ve arrived in Uganda, you’ll have access to all that you could ask for: be it culture, shopping, food, sightseeing, or romantic getaways—Uganda has plenty to keep you busy.
Our Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days. Once you arrive, you’ll have 45 days to explore and experience all Uganda has to offer. Get your Tourist e-Visa right here. Our streamlined online process will make it easy and simple.
East African e-Visa
Want to experience all the culture and sights that Africa has to offer? With the East African e-Visa, you’ll not only have access to Uganda, but you can also visit Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions during the entirety of your 45-day stay. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Why bother with the hassle of embassy paperwork if you don’t have to? Get your e-Visa with our fast e-Visa application. We take the stress out of travel.
Make things even easier by making sure you have the right documentation:
- A valid passport — Make sure your passport is up to date. Also, check that the expiration date is at least six months later than the day you plan to go to Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in online, when you complete the e-Visa application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will need to know a few details about your trip. Make sure you explain the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — We’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation here, as soon as your information has been verified. Once you get your e-Visa, simply print it out and carry it with you when you travel to Uganda.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Uganda requires immunization against this disease. Some countries do not require this, but it’s still recommended.
- Payment method — You can easily pay for your e-Visa several ways: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Have your preferred method of payment ready.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We can’t wait to see you.