Considering taking a trip to Uganda from Chile? If you’re not only there for a connecting flight, you’ll want to obtain a visa before your trip.
As luck would have it, you don’t have to go to an embassy or consulate to get an e-Visa. Since July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda has been issuing e-Visas to citizens of Chile. The E-Visa allows you to leave the airport once you get to Uganda and gives you full access to all the beautiful sites, events, and culture of our great country. Get your Uganda e-Visa now.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Citizens of Chile
Think about how long you want to spend in Uganda before you apply for your e-Visa. We offer three distinct options, depending on your travel plans and itinerary.
The Transit e-Visa allows you to spend up to three days in Uganda while you wait for the next part of your journey. This is great for those on a tight schedule, or people who are expecting a long layover. Pick up a Transit e-Visa right here.
Want to spend a little more time experiencing the beauty of Uganda? The Tourist e-Visa is an option made just for you. With the Tourist e-Visa, travelers from Chile can take time to relax, visit people they know, or just bask in the beautiful climate of Uganda. After you enter the country, you’ll have over a month to explore the magic and culture of Uganda.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from the time you arrive. It allows you one entry into Uganda, and once you enter, you have 45 days until departure. Get a Tourist e-Visa here, with a simple, secure online application.
East African e-Visa
This is the best e-Visa for travelers who really want to get to know not only Uganda, but East Africa. If you want to see as much of East African as possible, get the East African e-Visa.
With the East African e-Visa, you can visit not only Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya, too. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions until your 45-day stay ends. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
We strive to make the visa process as fast and painless as possible. Get your e-Visa here with our online e-Visa application. Save yourself even more time by having these documents handy before you apply:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always make the process easy and convenient for you. Enjoy your trip to Uganda.