If you live in Dominica and want to travel to Uganda, you’ll need to get a visa, or you won’t be able to leave the airport. You can still catch a connecting flight, but you won’t be able to enter the country.
With the advent of e-Visas, traveling to Uganda and East Africa is easier than ever. Travelers to Uganda no longer need to visit an embassy or consulate. All they need to do is complete the simple and secure online application, and the verification process is fast. Get yours right here.
Whether you’re on vacation or just passing through on the way to your next destination, there’s an E visa is perfect for your itinerary.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Citizens of Dominica
There are three levels of e-Visas that Dominican citizens can use to visit Uganda. Keep reading to learn about the differences and determine which is right for your trip.
The Transit e-Visa lets you spend up to three days in Uganda, making it perfect for a long layover. With the Transit e-Visa, Dominican citizens can explore some of the beautiful sights of Uganda while you wait for a connecting flight, instead of being stuck in an airport. Get a Transit e-Visa right here.
If you want to spend more than a few days in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is a great choice. With the Tourist e-Visa, you’ll have a chance to really unwind and explore Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have access to all the food, culture, and sightseeing that you can fit into 45 days.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days after arriving in Uganda. It allows for one entry into the country and gives you up to 45 days to spend there before departing. Get a Tourist e-Visa here.
East African e-Visa
To really see what East Africa has to offer travelers from Dominica, choose the East African e-Visa. This e-Visa gives you full access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, giving you more chances to experience the region. The East African e-Visa gives you as many entries into Rwanda and Kenya as you like during your 45-day stay. Get an East African e-Visa here.
We guarantee a better experience than what embassies and consulates offer. Get an e-Visa today with our secure online application. Save even more time by having the following documents with you.
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months out from the date of your arrival.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We look forward to serving you and we hope you enjoy your trip!