If you’d like to add Uganda to your travel itinerary, you’ll need a visa if you live in El Salvador. You can’t exit the airport and explore Uganda without one.
Recently, getting a visa has become easier than ever. As of July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda issues e-Visas to citizens of many countries, including El Salvador. Getting an e-Visa is much faster than what you’ll experience at embassies and consulates, and it will give you all the same opportunities as a regular visa.
While a connecting flight from Uganda doesn’t require a visa, an e-Visa is an easy way to enhance your experience of traveling from El Salvador to Uganda. Whether you need a vacation or just want a tour, there are e-Visas for every type of trip. The application process is secure and simple, so get an e-Visa before you travel.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from El Salvador
If you’re wanting to visit Uganda, you have three distinct options for an e-Visa. Keep reading to learn the differences between them, and which one you need for your trip.
If you only have a little bit of time to spend in Uganda, the Transit e-Visa is a great opportunity. With this e-Visa, you can leave the airport, enter the country, and spend up to three days experiencing the beautiful sights of the country before you head to your next destination. You can easily get a Transit e-Visa right here.
Want more than a few days in Uganda? Get the Tourist e-Visa, the choice for many travelers from El Salvador. With this e-Visa, you’ll have 45 days to relax, visit people you know in Uganda, or take a tour and experience the culture. After you enter Uganda, there will be plenty of time to do everything that you want to in this beautiful East African country.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your arrival date, and it lets you enter the country on time. After entering the country, you’ll have up to 45 days to spend as you choose before your departure. Get a Tourist e-Visa, with our secure and convenient online application.
East African e-Visa
This is the ultimate e-Visa to get if you want to see more of East Africa. With the East African e-Visa you can experience not just Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya, as well. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like within the 45 days of your trip. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Getting an e-Visa can take a lot of stress out of your trip. Before you begin your trip, use our online application to get your Uganda e-Visa. You can save even more time by having documentation before you apply. You’ll need:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save yourself time, make sure to have your preferred payment method ready before checkout.
We look forward to helping you experience Uganda.