If you live in Equatorial Guinea and plan to visit Uganda, or if you’re just passing through on the way to your destination, consider getting an e-Visa before you travel. You won’t need one for a short layover, but you also won’t be able to leave the airport without visa.
e-Visas have been the most convenient option for travelers from Equatorial Guinea since July of 2016, when the Republic of Uganda first made them available. You no longer must visit an embassy or consulate when you want to travel to Uganda. Instead, you can now get your e-Visa through a fast and secure online application. Whatever your travel plans, make sure to get a Uganda e-Visa.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea
When you’re ready to get your e-Visa, you’ll have several to choose from. Each of our three available e-Visa will allow you to experience Uganda for different durations and in different ways.
With a Transit e-Visa, you’ll be allowed up to three days in Uganda, so if you have a tight schedule, or a long layover in Uganda, take this chance to experience Uganda for a day, or a few days if you’d like. Pick up your Transit e-Visa here.
Travelers from Equatorial Guinea who want to experience Uganda for longer will want their trip to last longer than three days. The Tourist e-Visa is a better choice for these travelers. With this e-Visa, guests can tour, enjoy the sights of Uganda, and experience the food and culture of the country. After you enter Uganda, you’ll have up to 45 days to do all this and more.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days after arrival, and it’s good for one entry into Uganda. You’ll have up to a 45-day stay with the Tourist e-Visa. Get one for your trip, with a simple and secure online application.
East African e-Visa
This is the ultimate e-Visa for travelers who want more freedom to explore East Africa. If you want to see more of this region, this is the choice for you. With the East African e-Visa, you can visit three East African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. For up to 45 days, you’ll be able to enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya without limitations. Apply for an East African e-Visa right here.
We make it easy to travel to Uganda and East African. Instead of going to the embassy or consulate, get an e-Visa with our easy online application. You’ll just need the following items:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out from the date you want to travel.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will ask you what your reason for traveling is, as well as the length of your trip to Uganda.
- Email address — We will send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it upon arrival or print a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Though not all countries require this, it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Make sure to have your payment method ready before checking out.
Thank you for letting us serve you. We hope you enjoy your travels.