Residents of Finland planning a trip to Uganda will require a visa if they want to leave the airport. That’s why, since July of 2016 we have offered a simple online solution that doesn’t require a trip to a consulate or embassy to attain: the e-Visa.
People from countries around the world, including Finland, can easily get an e-Visa. The application is online, and you can get it before you leave for your trip. Once you’re in Uganda, you can vacation, sightsee, or just quietly enjoy the scenery.
Without a visa, you can’t leave the airport and see Uganda. It just takes a simple application to get access to the country. And if you choose the East Africa e-Visa, you can also see Rwanda and Kenya.
Three e-Visa Options for Citizens of Finland Travelling to Uganda
Before you travel to Uganda from Finland, decide what kind of trip you want to have. The different levels of e-Visa offer different experiences.
Looking for a three-day stay in Uganda, and nothing longer? Get the Transit e-Visa, the option for people from Finland who are just stopping by on their way to another destination. It’s especially good for those long layovers. Apply for a Transit e-Visa here.
For a travel experience longer than just a weekend, the Tourist e-Visa is the better option. This e-Visa will give you full access to the food, culture, and beauty of Uganda for 45 days. The country is yours to explore from the moment you enter.
Tourist e-Visas give one entry into Uganda and are valid for 90 days. Once you use your Tourist e-Visa, you’ll have 45 days to spend in Uganda before leaving. Get the Tourist e-Visa here.
East Africa e-Visa
The East Africa e-Visa gives you full access to three East African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Like the Tourist e-Visa, the East Africa e-Visa is good for a 45-day trip. During this time, you can go between Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like. For the best travel experience, choose the East Africa e-Visa.
Save time by applying for an e-Visa here before you head off to Uganda, and by getting the following documents:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date needs to be at least six months away from the time you plan to visit Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this before you apply, so you can submit it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Upon your arrival to Uganda, airport staff will require information about the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay.
- Email address — We will email you your e-Visa confirmation after verification. Once you get your e-Visa, print it out and keep it with you when you leave for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Some countries don’t require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa easily with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
Our customers can always count on us for a safe and secure application process. We look forward to serving you.