Considering taking a trip to Uganda from Gabon? If you’re planning on leaving the airport, then you’ll have to have a visa.
But you don’t have to go through the hassle of going to an embassy or consulate to attain an e-Visa, however. Since 2016, Uganda has made e-Visas easy to get to the citizens of Gabon. The e-Visa permits you to leave the airport after arriving in Uganda, and grants you access to all the stunning sights, fun events, and rich culture of Uganda and East Africa. Get your Uganda e-Visa now.
Types of Ugandan e-Visas for Citizens of Gabon
Before you decide on an e-Visa, consider your trip’s length and if you’d like to visit any other countries while you are here. There are three e-Visa types. We’ll explore their differences below.
If you’re expecting a longer stay in Uganda, then the Tourist e-Visa might be the one for you. With our Tourist e-Visa, there will be no need to worry about your visa expiring too soon. After you arrive in Uganda, you’ll have 45 full days to travel, visit friends and loved ones, or create new experiences in our beautiful country.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your arrival date. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here, with our intuitive and secure application.
East Africa e-Visa
This is the best e-Visa for travelers who would like access to not only Uganda, but East Africa as well. You can apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
Easily apply for an e-Visa here with our online e-Visa application. For your convenience, make sure to have the following documents:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date must be at least 6 months after your planned arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Provide a scanned copy of your passport.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — We will ask you your reasons for your trip to our country and the expected length of your stay here.
- Email address —We will email you your e-Visa once approved. Afterwards, print a copy and keep it with you for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We’ve made it simple to pay for your e-Visa. We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Make sure to have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always make the experience of traveling to and from Uganda as easy and convenient as possible.