Are you from Guyana and have Uganda on your travel itinerary? That means you’ll need a visa.
But now you don’t have to go to an embassy to get your Uganda visa. Uganda now offers e-Visas to travelers from Guyana and many other parts of the world. With an e-Visa, you can go on vacation, visit people you may know, or just spend a day in Uganda or the neighboring countries of Rwanda and Kenya.
An easy online application is all it takes to get a Uganda e-Visa. You can start applying right here. Keep reading to learn more.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Citizens of Guyana
Decide on the travel experience you want to have, and then choose the e-Visa level that’s the best fit for you.
With the Transit e-Visa, you are free to experience Uganda for up to three days while you wait for your next flight. Get a Transit e-Visa here.
The Tourist e-Visa will allow you the time needed for you to relax and unwind, for a total of 45 days in Uganda. With this e-Visa, you can have a more immersive experience of Uganda.
The Tourist e-Visa allows for one entry into Uganda. It is good for as long as 90 days after your arrival to Uganda. Once you’ve entered the country, you will then have 45 days to stay in Uganda. You can get the Tourist e-Visa with our simple and secure online application.
East African e-Visa
The East African e-Visa is the all-inclusive e-Visa for experiencing Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya to the fullest. With this e-Visa, you’ll have access to these countries for 45 days, which also includes unlimited entries and travel between Rwanda and Kenya, in addition to Uganda. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Get an e-Visa with this simple and secure online application and make sure to gather the following documents:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date should be at least six months from the time you plan to arrive in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and include it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will need to know why you’re traveling there and how long you plan to stay before departing.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa after we verify your information. After you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Although not required for all countries, it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa via PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your chosen method of payment ready at checkout.
We strive to make your trip to Uganda as hassle-free as possible. Thank you for choosing e-Visa.