If you’re in Honduras and you plan to make a trip to Uganda, you need to get a visa if you’re not just there for a connecting flight.
Fortunately, it’s easy to get a visa now. Since July of 2016, Uganda’s e-Visa program has been issuing e-Visas to travelers from Honduras, giving them a chance to travel without visiting the embassy or consulate. Instead of embassy paperwork, citizens of Honduras use a secure online application.
Travelers to Uganda can use a Uganda e-Visa for a business trip, a fun excursion during a long layover, or a full East African experience with Rwanda and Kenya included. Whatever your plans are for your Uganda trip, there’s an e-Visa that fits.
Three E-Visa Options for Citizens of Honduras Traveling to Uganda
Which e-Visa should you apply for? Learn about the three levels of e-Visa so you can know which one your trip needs.
This is a popular e-Visa choice for long layovers at Uganda’s airports. With the Transit e-Visa, you can spend those hours, or days, enjoying the beauty of Uganda’s culture. Transit e-Visas allow travelers from Honduras to stay in Uganda for up to three days. You can apply for one here.
The Tourist E-Visa is perfect for the traveler from Honduras who wants as much time in Uganda as possible. With a Tourist e-Visa, you can do it all without time pressure—take guided tours, see friends and family, or just explore this beautiful country however you want to.
This is a single-entry e-Visa, and it’s valid for up 90 days after arrival. When you make your entry into Uganda, you can stay there for up to 45 days. Get your Tourist E-Visa with a secure online application.
East Africa e-Visa
If you want access to Uganda and other parts of East Africa, there’s an e-Visa that’s perfect for you. The East Africa e-Visa gives you entry into Uganda for 45 days, but you can also enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you like. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
You’ll get your e-Visa before you know it with the fast verification process. When you start the secure online application, have required documentation with you:
- A valid passport — Your passport is the most important when applying for any type of visa. For an e-Visa, make sure your passport isn’t expired, and that the expiration date is at least six months away from the time you arrive in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will need to know why you’re traveling there and how long you plan to stay before departing.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
You can always count on us to take the stress out of your travels. Enjoy your stay in Uganda.