Citizens of Kosovo who want to travel to Uganda should learn about the e-Visa. There are many reasons that this type of visa can make your trip a lot easier.
Starting in 2016, Uganda has been providing e-Visas to travelers, making a trip to Uganda easy for many countries, including Kosovo. No matter what brings you to Uganda, there’s an e-Visa that can help you get there. You can spend a day or two, or as long as 45 days depending on the e-Visa you choose. You can even go to Rwanda and Kenya with the East African e-Visa.
The e-Visa application is simple and intuitive. Get yours here, and you can skip the embassy paperwork.
Three e-Visa Options for Traveling to Uganda from Kosovo
Learn about the different types of e-Visa, and which one will give you the travel experience you’re looking for.
If you only have time for a short visit, the Transit e-Visa is an excellent option. You’ll have 3 days to spend in Uganda, making this e-Visa perfect for those long layovers. If you’re just passing through Uganda for a few days, get your Transit e-Visa here.
For travelers from Kosovo looking for a deeper experience of Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is the better option. You’ll have a full 45 days to explore the culture, food, and beautiful sights of Uganda. The Tourist E-Visa is good for one entry and is valid for 90 days after arrival. Get your Tourist e-Visa right here.
East Africa e-Visa
If you want to see more than just Uganda during your trip, get the East Africa e-Visa. With this e-Visa, you have unfettered access to Rwanda and Kenya during your 45-day Uganda trip. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
To make it even easier, have these documents ready when applying for an e-Visa:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date is required to be at least six months later than the day you plan to make your trip to Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — After completing your application, we’ll ask you to provide a digital copy of your passport photo.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will need some information from you your trip. Make sure you explain the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — After the verification process is complete, we’ll send you a digital copy of your e-Visa. Simply print it out and carry it with you when you travel to Uganda.
- Yellow fever vaccination — It is important to note that Uganda requires immunization against this disease before your trip. Some countries in Africa do not require this, but it is still recommended.
- Payment method — Simply pay for your e-Visa using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Have your preferred method of payment ready at checkout.
We work hard to give travelers a stress-free application process. We can’t wait to do the same for you.