If you want to visit Uganda or another East African country, there’s a new type of visa that makes this easy for citizens of Lithuania. It’s called an e-Visa, and you can easily get one online.
Since July of 2016, travelers to Uganda have been purchasing a new kind of visa, called an e-Visa, through a simple online application, which you can find here. With the East Africa e-Visa, you can visit not only Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya, too.
Whether you’re on vacation or just wanting to see some of the beautiful sites in Uganda and East Africa, the e-Visa makes it easy. If you just in Uganda for a connecting flight, you don’t technically need a visa, but you’ll miss out on a chance to enrich your travel experience.
Three e-Visa Types for Lithuanians Travelling to Uganda
If you’re traveling to Uganda from Lithuania, learn about the three levels of e-Visa to decide which is right for you.
If you’re wanting a short stay in Uganda, then Transit e-Visa might be right for you. This option access to Uganda for up to three days, making it the best deal for travelers from Lithuania who are expecting a long layover, or are in a hurry to get to their next destination.
You don’t have to have an e-Visa to board a connecting flight, but you may as well experience some of the culture of Uganda while you’re there. Get a Transit e-Visa here.
For a longer trip to Uganda, you’ll want to consider the Tourist e-Visa. This option is great for travelers who want time to relax and unwind, visit loved ones in Uganda, or just experience the local food and culture. Giving you up to 45 days in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is an amazing opportunity to enrich your travel experience.
Once you arrive at the airport in Uganda, the Tourist E-Visa is valid for up to 90 days. You’ll have one entry into Uganda, 45 days to spend there, and many chances to explore all that this country has to offer. Get your Tourist e-Visa here.
East Africa e-Visa
If you really want to experience all that East Africa has to offer, get the East Africa e-Visa. With this E-Visa, you’ll not only have a chance to experience Uganda, but you can add Rwanda and Kenya to your trip. The East Africa E-Visa gives you unrestricted visits to these two neighboring countries during your stay in Uganda. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
You don’t need the trouble of visiting an embassy or consulate when you’re planning a trip overseas. Get your e-Visa here with our secure e-Visa application, and be sure to have the following:
- A valid passport — Make sure your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months away from the time you plan to visit Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will require information about the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay.
- Email address — We’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation once your information has been verified. Once you get your E-Visa, simply print it out to keep with you when you arrive.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Some countries do not require this, but it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa easily with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or PayPal. Have whichever one you prefer handy when you’re at checkout.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We can’t wait to see you.