If you’re from Morocco and would like to add Uganda to your travel plans, you’ll need a visa.
Uganda issues e-Visas to citizens of almost every country, including Morocco. Getting an e-Visa is faster than through embassies and consulates, and it’s the same as a regular visa.
The e-Visa is an easy way to enhance your travel experience to Uganda. Whether you need a vacation or just want a quick tour, there is an e-Visa for you. The application process is secure and simple, so get an e-Visa before you travel.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Moroccan
If you’re needing to visit Uganda, you’ll also want to see the differences between the three types of e-Visas, and which one you need for your trip.
If you only have a little bit of time to stay in Uganda, the Transit e-Visa is for you. With this e-Visa, you can leave the airport, enter the country, and spend up to 3 days experiencing the sights of Uganda before going to your next destination. You can get a Transit e-Visa right here.
Want more than a few days in Uganda? Get the Tourist e-Visa, the first choice for many travelers from Morocco. With this e-Visa, you’ll have 45 days in Uganda. After you enter the country, you will have lots of time to do everything that you want to in this beautiful East African country.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your arrival date, and it lets you enter the country on time. After entering the country, you’ll have up to 45 days to spend as you choose before your departure. Get a Tourist e-Visa, with our secure and convenient online application.
East African e-Visa
With the East African e-Visa you’ll have access to not only Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya, as well. You’ll be able to enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like within the 45 days. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Getting an e-Visa can take a lot of stress out of your trip. Save time by having documentation before you apply. Gather these:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before traveling to Africa.
- Payment method — We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. To save yourself time, make sure to have your preferred payment method ready before checkout.
Fast, easy, secure. That’s iVisa! We look forward to helping you experience Uganda.