If you’re traveling to Uganda from the Democratic Republic of Congo, have you thought about getting a visa? You’ll need one if you want to leave the airport.
With iVisa, you’ll have the ability to leave the airport when you get to Uganda, and then experience all the sights, culture, and events this beautiful country has to offer tourists and travelers from Democratic Republic of Congo.
Luckily, you no longer have to go to embassies and consulates to get a visa just to visit Uganda. Since July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda has streamlined the process by making e-Visas easily available online to travelers from the Democratic Republic of Congo and many other places. Through our simple process, it just takes a few clicks and then you’re on your way to an experience you won’t soon forget.
If you happen to just be passing through the airport for your connecting flight, it isn’t necessary to obtain a visa. But if you’re in the area, anyway, why not take a day or two to experience the local culture, food, and people of the beautiful country of Uganda?
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from the Democratic Republic of Congo
We offer three levels of e-Visa: Transit e-Visa, Tourist e-Visa, and East Africa e-Visa. Keep reading to find the perfect iVisa option for you.
Have a long layover? The Transit e-Visa just might be the option for you. It lets you stay in Uganda for up to three days. Apply for your Transit e-Visa here.
Got a longer stay? The Tourist e-Visa is a great choice for you. You’ll have lots of time to relax, sightsee, and visit with loved ones in Uganda. After you enter, you’ll have 45 to experience everything Uganda has to offer.
Get your Tourist e-Visa here, with our secure and convenient online application. The process is always fast and simple.
East Africa e-Visa
This is the perfect e-Visa for people who really want to experience East Africa. With the East Africae-Visa you can spend 45 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. You can even enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want during your 45-day stay. Get an East Africa E-Visa here.
Save some time by gathering these things before you start applying:
- Passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- Recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — It is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always make the process as quick and easy as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda.