Is the scenic African country of Uganda part of your travel plans? If so, you’ll need a visa. Unfortunately, without a visa, you won’t be able to leave the airport once you get there.
Thankfully, the Republic of Uganda started issuing e-Visas in July of 2016. Citizens of Colombia can easily obtain this visa online with just a few clicks. This online application is secure, fast, and intuitive.
No matter if you’re just in Uganda for a weekend or you’re taking a long East African vacation, we’re here to ensure that you get the e-Visa you need. Grab your Uganda e-Visa right here.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Colombia Citizens
When applying for an e-Visa, you’ll have three options to choose from, depending on the length of time you plan on spending in Uganda and if you want to visit other countries during your stay.
Just stopping in Uganda for a bit? The Transit e-Visa might be right up your alley. This visa allows you to leave the airport and stay in Uganda for up to three days. So, if you’re looking at a long layover, this could be the perfect way to pass the time. It’s also a fantastic option if you have a long trip but can only spare a day or two in the country. Get your Transit e-Visa right here.
If you’re planning to stay in Uganda for longer, the Tourist e-Visa is the perfect choice for you. With this e-Visa, travelers from Colombia can take their time enjoying all that Uganda has to offer without looking at the clock.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. secure and convenient online application.
East African e-Visa
With the East African e-Visa, you can experience not only the wonders of Uganda, but you can also enjoy the luxury of travelling between surrounding countries of East Africa for a total of 45 days. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Get your e-Visa here by completing a fast and always secure e-Visa application. Have the following documents on hand to save yourself even more time:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Simply scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always strive to make the process as smooth as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda.