Want to take a trip to Uganda? If you’re a citizen of Congo, you’ll have to have a visa, or you won’t be able to leave the airport when you arrive to Uganda. If you’re only planning on visiting Uganda for a connecting flight, you won’t have to have a visa.
But if you plan to spend some time in the country, why not spend a few days experiencing all the beautiful sights and scenes of East Africa? Ever since June of 2016, the Republic of Uganda has made e-Visas obtainable to many countries around the world, including Congo. Instead of the confusing and complicated processes involved with visiting an embassy to get you visa paperwork in order, why not give e-Visa a try? Get your Uganda e-Visa here, through our secure application.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from Congo
There are three levels of e-Visa, and you can choose the one that works best for you, depending on the length of your stay in Uganda.
Only have a few days to spend in Uganda? The Transit e-Visa is the perfect option for you. With this visa, you have up to a three-day stay in Uganda once you arrive in the country. Get your Transit e-Visa right here.
Want to spend a little more time in Uganda? With the Tourist e-Visa, you’ll have lots of time to relax, see all the sights, and visit your friends and family.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist e-Visa here with a simple application.
East African e-Visa
Looking for the total package? Then the East African e-Visa is the one for you. With this E- Visa, you’ll have the opportunity to see Uganda as well as Rwanda and Kenya. You can even visit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like during your 45 days, so get an East African e-Visa here.
We’ve made the visa experience easy and stress-free. Get yours here with our online e-Visa application. Make sure to have the following documentation handy:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — It is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always make the process as quick and easy as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda.