If you’re traveling from the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire in the near future, consider adding Uganda to your itinerary. Since July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda has been making e-Visas available to Afghanistan and many other places around the world.
Getting an e-Visa is simple, and you can do it all online. Instead of going to an embassy or consulate, you can apply for an e-Visa online, right here. The application is fast and completely secure.
Without a visa, you won’t be able to leave the airport when you get to Uganda. You can still catch a connecting flight, but since it’s so easy to get an e-Visa, why miss out? Whatever your travel plans may be, there’s an e-Visa for you.
Three e-Visa Options for Cote d'Ivoire Travelling to Uganda
If you’re flying to Uganda from Cote d’Ivoire, you’ll want to choose the e-Visa option that fits with your travel plans. Learn about the three different levels of e-Visa before applying.
Looking for a short stay in Uganda? The Transit e-Visa is the perfect choice if you don’t have a lot of time to spare. This e-Visa gives travelers from the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire the chance to experience the beauty of Uganda for up to three days. A Transit e-Visa is a great option for travelers who are just stopping by on their way to another country.
You don’t need a Transit e-Visa if you have a connecting flight out of Uganda, but you can’t leave the airport. If you have a layover, why not spend it in the beautiful country of Uganda? Apply here for a Transit e-Visa.
If you want a longer stay in Uganda, then the Tourist e-Visa is a great option. With this e-Visa, you’ll have 45 days to relax, visit people, or explore Ugandan culture. Once you arrive in Uganda, you can experience whatever you want: the culture, shopping, food, sightseeing, or even romantic getaways.
Our Tourist e-Visas can be used for up to 90 days. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have up to 45 days to enjoy your trip before leaving. Get your Tourist e-Visa here.
East African e-Visa
Want the ultimate in East African travel? The East African e-Visa gives you full access to not only Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya as well. You can enter these countries without any restrictions during the entirety of your 45 day stay. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
You shouldn’t have to go to the embassy or consulate for visas anymore. Get your e-Visa here, before you even leave for your trip. Save even more time by having the right documentation on hand. You’ll need:
- A valid passport — Make sure your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months away from the time you plan to visit Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will require information about the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay.
- Email address — We’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation after a quick verification process. Once you get your e-Visa, simply print it out to keep with you when you arrive.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Some countries don’t require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa easily with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We look forward to serving you.