If you’re planning a trip from Cuba to Uganda, don’t get stuck in the airport when you get there. Get an e-Visa before you leave, and you can fully experience this and other beautiful nations in East Africa.
Starting in July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda is now offering a convenient alternative to the traditional visa. Known as e-Visas, these visas are readily available through a simple and secure online application, without the need for embassies and consulates. Secure your Uganda e-Visa by applying here.
There are e-Visas to meet the needs of every traveler. Whether you’re looking for a long vacation, a chance to visit friends or family in Uganda, or a short tour during a layover, there’s an option for you.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Cuban Travelers to Uganda
There are three levels of e-Visas for Cuban citizens traveling to Uganda. Choose the one that fits with your travel plans.
With the Transit e-Visa, travelers from Cuba can leave the airport when they get to Uganda. Once inside the country, you can spend up to three days before you board your next flight. It’s the perfect option for a long layover. When you’re in a hurry, get a Transit e-Visa
If you’d rather spend more time in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is a better choice. With this e-Visa, you’ll have plenty of time to spend doing whatever you came to Uganda to do. You can visit people you may know in the country, take tours, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful sights that this country has to show you. Get a Tourist e-Visa here.
Once you get the Tourist e-Visa, it must be used within 90 days from the date of your arrival. It’s good for a single entry into Uganda, and you’ll have up to 45 days before your departure. Grab a Tourist e-Visa here.
East African e-Visa
There’s another option that gives you an even more enriching experience: the East African e-Visa. With this e-Visa, you’ll have the chance to visit the neighboring countries of Rwanda and Kenya, as well as Uganda. During your 45-day stay, you can enter and exit these countries freely. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
We promise a fast and easy verification process for all our customers. Get an e-Visa instead of going to the embassy or consulate, with our online e-Visa application. Have the following documents with you:
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months out from the date of your arrival.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We make e-Visas convenient and accessible. Enjoy your trip.