Are you a citizen of Estonia who wants to visit Uganda? If you don’t have a visa, you can still catch a connecting flight in Uganda, but you’ll miss out on a chance to see this beautiful country in East Africa.
Getting an e-Visa is easy, and you don’t have to visit an embassy or consulate. In July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda made e-Visas available to citizens of Estonia and many other countries. The process of getting an e-Visa is simpler and more convenient than a traditional visa, but it provides the same benefits.
You may not need an e-Visa just to catch a flight in Uganda, but it is an easy way to add an amazing experience to your trip. It’s a great option for Estonians who want a vacation or a tour of Uganda. The application for a Uganda e-Visa is secure and easy to complete, so get one here.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from Estonia
If you’re traveling to Uganda from Estonia, you can choose from three different types of e-Visa, depending on why you’re traveling and how long you want to stay in Uganda.
If you have a long layover, the Transit e-Visa is a great way to spend it. With this type of e-Visa, you can leave the airport, enter the country, and spend up to three days experiencing the beautiful sights before you head to your next destination. You can easily get a Transit e-Visa here.
If you want a fuller experience of Uganda, get a Tourist e-Visa instead. With this e-Visa, travelers from Estonia have 45 days to unwind, visit loved ones and friends in Uganda, and take in the beauty and depth of Uganda’s culture. Once you enter Uganda, you will have plenty of time to experience Uganda.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from when you arrive, and it lets you enter the country on time. After entering, you’ll have up to 45 days to spend as you choose before your departure. Get a Tourist E-Visa with our secure online application.
East African e-Visa
This is the ultimate e-Visa for the East African experience. With the East African e-Visa you can visit Rwanda and Kenya during your 45-day trip to Uganda. You’ll get to enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want to. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Getting an e-Visa makes everything easier when you’re traveling to Uganda. Just use our online application, and you’ll have your Uganda e-Visa in no time. You can save even more time by having documentation before you apply. You’ll need:
- A valid passport — Please make sure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and include it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will need to know why you are traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where you will receive your e-Visa after your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it upon arrival or simply print out a copy to keep with you after you arrive.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We welcome you to Uganda and hope you enjoy your stay.