If you’re a native of France and would like the opportunity to visit the country of Uganda, the e-Visa might be the perfect choice for you.
The Republic of Uganda has made these easy and stress-free visas available to French travelers, as well as tourists and businesspeople from many other countries, since July of 2016. No matter your reason for traveling, the e-Visa is the best choice for people who don’t have time to waste at an embassy to get a visa in Uganda.
If you’ve a long layover, why not experience all the beauty of Uganda? It’s just a short application away, so take advantage of this program. Get a Uganda e-Visa here or keep reading to learn about the three distinct levels of e-Visa.
Three e-Visa Options for Traveling from France to Uganda
If you’re traveling to Uganda from the nation of France, the right e-Visa will be determined by your travel plans. Learn about the three different e-Visa levels we offer below.
Are you only planning on being in Uganda for a few days? The Transit e-Visa is the one to consider, then. With this e-Visa, travelers from France will have up to 3 days in Uganda.
While you’re here, don’t miss your chance to see some of Uganda’s beautiful sights and cultural landmarks. Get a Transit e-Visa right here.
If you’re looking at a longer stay in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is a great option for you. It gives you up to 45 days in Uganda. French travelers can feel free to use this time to relax, visit family and friends, or explore the sights and sounds of the nation of Uganda.
The Tourist e-Visa is good for 90 days from when you arrive and allows for one person to have entry into the country. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here.
East Africa e-Visa
This e-Visa is a fantastic choice for travelers who want to truly experience all that East Africa has to offer. With the East Africa e-Visa, you’ll enjoy a full 45 days in Uganda, but you can also visit Rwanda and Kenya. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
Use our secure online application and in a few short moments, you’ll be done with the verification process. Make this process go faster by making sure you have these documents ready when you apply:
- A valid passport — Passports need to be current, and the expiration date shouldn’t be sooner than six months after you arrive.
- A recent passport photo — Easily scan your passport photo and be sure to turn it in with your online e-Visa application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will inquire as to the purpose and length of your visit. Make sure you have a return ticket before you leave on your trip.
- Email address — When you apply, be sure to give us the right email address, because that’s where we’ll send your e-Visa confirmation to.
- Yellow fever vaccination — It’s required that you get this vaccine before traveling to Uganda, and it’s strongly recommended for other African countries.
- Payment method — It’s fast and easy to pay for your e-Visa, whether you choose PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
We hope you enjoy your trip to Uganda.