Georgians who want to experience Uganda should learn about the e-Visa. We’ll explain the reasons you should choose e-Visa for your next trip to Uganda.
Since 2016, Uganda has provided a simple way for citizens of many countries to travel there. Citizens of Georgia are no exception. No matter the reason for your journey to Uganda, there’s an e-Visa for you.
With e-Visa’s intuitive application, you’ll be able to experience the rich culture and breathtaking sights of Uganda without having to visit an embassy or go through confusing paperwork. Grab a Uganda e-Visa before your next trip.
There are three distinct types of e-Visa. The one you need will depend on a few factors. We’ll discuss them below.
Three e-Visa Options for Traveling to Uganda from Georgia
Which e-Visa is right for you? Let’s go through the options available to Georgian citizens.
If you only plan for a short stay, consider the Transit e-Visa. You’ll have 3-days to stay in Uganda. This e-Visa is a good idea for Georgians who have a long layover, or who are just popping into Uganda for a few days. Get your Transit e-Visa here.
For Georgians looking at a longer trip to Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is the idea choice. Once you’ve arrived, you’ll have a full 45 days to explore the rich culture and gorgeous sights Uganda has to offer. Get your Tourist e-Visa right here.
East Africa e-Visa
If you want to see even more of Africa, consider the East Africa e-Visa With this e-Visa, you can travel freely throughout Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya for the entirety of your 45-day stay. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
For your convenience, gather the following documents before applying for an e-Visa:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date is required to be at least six months later than the day you plan to make your trip to Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — After completing your application, we’ll ask you to provide a digital copy of your passport photo.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will need some information from you your trip. Make sure you explain the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — After the verification process is complete, we’ll send you a digital copy of your e-Visa. Simply print it out and carry it with you when you travel to Uganda.
- Yellow fever vaccination — It is important to note that Uganda requires immunization against this disease before your trip. Some countries in Africa do not require this, but it is still recommended.
- Payment method — Simply pay for your e-Visa using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Have your preferred method of payment ready at checkout.
We work hard to provide our travelers from Georgia with a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We look forward to working with you.