Guatemalan citizens will find it easier than ever to attain a visa to travel to Uganda. Since July of 2016, Uganda has been issuing a modern and streamlined way for people from many countries to get a visa quickly and easily from their home or work computer: the e-Visa. This type of visa became available for travelers from all around the world, including Guatemala.
An e-Visa gives you everything a normal visa gives you, but it takes the complications and guesswork out of the process. Guatemalan travelers don’t have to go to the embassy or consulate anymore to get their Ugandan and East Africa visa.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Guatemalan Citizens
When you plan to travel to Uganda, Guatemalan citizens should think about the kind of e-Visa which is right for them and their travel plans. Below are the three levels of e-Visa: Transit e-Visa, Tourist e-Visa, and East African e-Visa.
If a short trip is in your future, the Transit e-Visa helps you do just that. Guatemalans can spend up to three days in Uganda sightseeing, relaxing, or just enjoying the local cultural flavor of this beautiful country.
If you’d rather stay in Uganda for more than a few days, perhaps the Tourist e-Visa is your ticket. This e-Visa will give you time for everything that Uganda has to offer travelers from Guatemala.
Tourist e-Visas are valid for 90 days before you enter Uganda. Once you arrive in Uganda, you’ll get to spend up to 45 days doing what you enjoy the most. Get your Tourist e-Visa with a simple and safe online application.
East Africa E-Visa
If you’d like a fuller experience of East Africa, then the East African e-Visa is the choice for you. You’ll not only get the same amount of time in Uganda, but you can visit Rwanda and Kenya whenever you like as long as you’re there. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Instead of being bogged down with confusing consulate paperwork, e-Visa utilizes a simple online application you can complete from home. All you need are a few simple documents.
Have these with you before you apply for your e-Visa:
- A valid passport — Your passport should be current, which means that the expiration date should be six months away.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this and submit it during the online application process.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know why you’re traveling and how long you plan to spend in Uganda. You’ll also need to have your return ticket.
- Email address — We’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation to whatever email address you give us on the application. After a quick and easy verification process, you can print your e-Visa. Be sure to bring it with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — While not all countries require this, Uganda does. And this vaccine is strongly recommended when traveling to any African country.
- Payment method — We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. Use whichever you prefer at checkout.
We give all our customers a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We look forward to helping you get your Uganda e-Visa.