If you’re a citizen of Hungary and want to visit Uganda, you won’t get to leave the airport without a visa. But, if you get an e-Visa, the process will be simple and easy.
Uganda is issuing e-Visas, a convenient new type of visa that you can get online. With our secure online application, you can get your Uganda or East African e-Visa without going anywhere near an embassy or consulate.
There are three different e-Visas for travelers from Hungary’s diverse travel plans, so whether you’re on vacation in Uganda or just visiting for a few days, you won’t have to be stuck in the airport. With the East African e-Visa, you can even visit Rwanda and Kenya during your visit.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from Hungary
Depending on your travel plans, you can choose from three levels of e-Visa.
With the Transit e-Visa, spend up to three days in Uganda before heading off to the next stop. What better way to spend the time waiting for a flight, than by discovering the beautiful sights of Uganda? Grab a Transit e-Visa right here.
The Tourist e-Visa is an exceptional choice for travelers from Hungary who want a longer stay. With the Tourist e-Visa, you can relax, visit friends and family in Uganda, or enjoy the food and culture of this beautiful country.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist e-Visa with our secure online application.
East African e-Visa
Are you looking for the fullest possible experience of East Africa? Then opt for the East African e-Visa.
This is the perfect e-Visa for travelers from Hungary who want to see as much of East Africa as possible. With the [East African e-Visa,] you can visit not just Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya as with no restrictions during your 45-day stay. Get your East African e-Visa today.
Get your e-Visa today with our online e-Visa application, but make sure you have the documents you need handy when you apply:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always strive to make the process as smooth as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda