As of July 2016, all Indian citizens are eligible for a Uganda electronic visa. As a result, if you are an Indian citizen, you are no longer required to go to a Ugandan embassy to get your visa. Instead, you can apply online using the services provided by iVisa. The process is entirely online, and it only takes 15 minutes of your time. The application form is easy to complete, and if you need any help, iVisa has an excellent support service that is ready to jump in and help you 24/7.
What do you need?
As for the requirements, you should know that iVisa asks very little of you. Your efforts are minimal. You just need to provide some documents and some information, and iVisa will take care of the rest. Here is what you are required to submit:
- Passport – all applicants must have a passport, and the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Uganda
- Copy of your passport’s bio page
- A passport-sized photo – as recent as possible
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow fever – if you are not vaccinated against Yellow fever, you will be subjected to immunization when you arrive in Uganda. Some quarantine measures will be taken as well. Also, children under 5 years old must be immunized against polio.
These are the general requirements, but if you apply for a transit visa or an East Africa visa, you need some other items as well, such as a letter that states the reason for your transit and destination country for the former, and an itinerary and a return flight ticket for the latter.
How much does a Uganda visa for Indian citizens cost?
As for the price, here is where you are going to love iVisa. You are given the opportunity to choose. Your visa cost depends on the processing time and visa type. As for processing time, you have three options, each with its own cost:
- Standard processing time – your application is processed within 4 business days, and the price is $86.30.
- Rush processing time –your visa will be ready within 2 business days, and you need to spend $116.30
- Super Rush processing time – this is the quickest option you have. It costs you $151.30, and your visa application is processed within just 1 business day.
As for the type, the tourist visa and the transit visa come at the same price, but the East Africa Visa costs $148, $178, and $213 respectively. You can pay using one of the multiple means of payment iVisa accepts (credit/debit card, Paypal, WeChat, Alipay.)
Uganda visa for Indian citizens – the application form
One of the reasons travelers appreciate iVisa is that the application form designed by the company is one of the easiest forms you will ever have to deal with. It consists of three simple steps, and completing them takes very little time and effort.
Step one will ask you to fill in your general information, as well as a few details about your trip. You are also required to choose the processing time and visa type at this point. Step number two consists of payment a quick revision. Just take a look at the information you provided to make sure that you did not make any typos. The last step consists of additional documents upload. It can differ from case to case, but iVisa will let you know precisely what you need to upload. After you are done, hit submit and wait for your visa to arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
The Uganda visa for Indian citizens will let you stay in Uganda for maximum 90 days, and you can enter a single time. The exception is the East Africa visa which allows multiple entries. The bottom line is that iVisa is the best possible way to get your visa. The process takes very little time, the application form is short and comprehensible, and it is affordable. It cannot get any better than that.
Apply for a Uganda Visa
- Can Australian citizens get a Uganda visa on arrival?
- Can I get a Uganda Visa online?
- Can I get a visa in Kampala, Uganda?
- Can I still get a Uganda Visa On Arrival?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the Entebbe airport?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the airport?
- Everything you need to know about the Uganda visa application
- How to get a Uganda e-visa
- How to get a Uganda e-visa for US citizens
- How to get a Uganda visa?
- How to get a Uganda visa at an embassy
- How to get a Uganda visa for UK citizens
- How to obtain a Uganda visa
- How to obtain a Uganda visa in Nigeria?
- Is a Uganda visa on arrival for Indians available?
- Special circumstances for the citizens of Uganda visa-free countries
- The easiest way to apply for a Uganda visa
- Uganda Visa Cost
- Uganda Visa for Indian citizens
- Uganda Visa processing time
- Uganda visa for Australian citizens
- Uganda visa for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa for the citizens of Pakistan
- Uganda visa requirements for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Indian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for South African citizens
- Uganda visa types
- What are the Uganda visa requirements?
- What are the most common Uganda visa problems?
- What is the Uganda visa photo size?
- What you need to know about the Uganda Travel Visa
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in London?
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in New York?