Is Uganda on your travel itinerary? Then that means that you’ll need a visa. You can’t enter the country without one.
Thankfully, you don’t have to go to an embassy to get yours. In July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda started issuing e-Visas to travelers from Indonesia. With an e-Visa, you can go on vacation or spend a day or three in Uganda or the neighboring countries of Rwanda and Kenya.
A simple online application is all it takes to get a Uganda e-Visa. You can start by applying right here, or you can read on to learn about the different types of e-Visa and which one is right for you.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Citizens of Indonesia
Decide the type of travel experience you want to have, and then choose the e-Visa that’s the best fit for you.
With the Transit e-Visa, you are free to experience Uganda from Indonesia for up to three days while you wait for your next flight. It’s a great way to enhance your travel experience when you don’t have a lot of time to spare, or when you are expecting a long stop in Uganda. Get a Transit e-Visa here.
The Tourist e-Visa will allow you the time you need to relax for 45 days in Uganda. Enjoy a longer stay in Uganda, whether you want to visit loved ones or go on vacation.
The Tourist e-Visa permits you entry into Uganda. It is valid for up to 90 days. You’ll have 45 days to stay in the country. Use our simple and secure online application.
East African e-Visa
The East African e-Visa is the best of our e-Visa offerings. That’s because it includes the experience of Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. With this e-Visa, you’ll have access to these countries for up to 45 days, which includes unlimited travel between Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Don’t waste your time at consulates and embassies. Get an e-Visa with this simple and secure online application and the following documents:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date should be at least six months from the time you plan to arrive in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and include it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will need to know why you’re traveling there and how long you plan to stay before departing.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa after we verify your information. After you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Although not required for all countries, it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. To save time, have your chosen method of payment ready at checkout.
We strive to make your trip to Uganda as hassle-free as possible. Thank you for choosing e-Visa.