If you live in Iran and you’d like to add Uganda to your travel itinerary, it will require you to have a visa.
Recently, getting a visa has become easier than ever for people traveling to Uganda for business or pleasure. Uganda now issues e-Visas to citizens of many countries, including Iran. Getting an e-Visa is faster than what embassies and consulates offer, and it gives you the exact same opportunities.
The e-Visa is an easy way to enhance your traveling experience from Iran to Uganda. The application process is secure and simple, so get an e-Visa before you travel.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from Iran
If you’re an Iranian wanting to visit Uganda, you’ll have three options for an e-Visa. Keep reading to learn the differences between them, and which one you want to get for your next trip.
If you only have a little bit of time to spend in Uganda, the Transit e-Visa is a fine choice. With this e-Visa, you will be able to leave the airport, enter Uganda, and then spend up to three days experiencing the various sights of the country before you head to your next stop of your journey. You can easily get a Transit e-Visa right here.
The Tourist e-Visa, the choice for many travelers from Iran. With this e-Visa, you’ll have 45 days to relax, visit family, or take a tour and experience the local culture. After you enter Uganda, you’ll have time to do everything that you want to in this beautiful East African country. Get a Tourist e-Visa, with our secure and convenient online application.
East Africa e-Visa
This is our all-inclusive e-Visa offering. Choose this e-Visa to see more of East Africa. With the East Africa e-Visa you will experience not just Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya, as well. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like within the 45 days of your trip. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
Before you begin your online application, save time by having this documentation before you apply:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save yourself time, make sure to have your preferred payment method ready before checkout.
We look forward to helping you experience Uganda.