Are you an Iraqi citizen who wants to visit the Republic of Uganda? Save yourself the trouble of going to an embassy by applying for an e-Visa instead.
Getting an e-Visa is easy and doesn’t require an embassy or consulate visit. Uganda has made e-Visas available to citizens of Iraq and many other countries. The e-Visa process is simpler and more convenient than the traditional visa, but it also provides the same benefits.
It is an easy way to add an amazing experience to your trip through Uganda. It’s a great option for people who want a vacation or a tour of Uganda. The application for a Uganda e-Visa is also very easy to complete, so get one here.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from Iraq
If you’re traveling to Uganda from Iraq, you have your choice of three types of e-Visa.
The Transit e-Visa is a great way to spend a longer stay in the country. It will allow you to spend up to three days in Uganda. You can easily get a Transit e-Visa here.
If you want a more immersive experience of Uganda, get a Tourist e-Visa. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have as much time as 45 days to spend doing whatever you like.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from when you arrive, and it lets you enter the country on time. After entering, you’ll have up to 45 days to spend as you choose before your departure. Get a Tourist E-Visa with our secure online application.
East African e-Visa
With the East African e-Visa Iraqi travelers can visit Rwanda and Kenya during their 45-day trip to Uganda. It will allow you to enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Getting an e-Visa makes everything easier when you’re traveling to Uganda from Iraq. But make sure to gather this documentation before you apply. You’ll need:
- A valid passport — Please make sure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and include it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will need to know why you are traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where you will receive your e-Visa after your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it upon arrival or simply print out a copy to keep with you after you arrive.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We welcome you to Uganda and hope you enjoy your stay.