If you’re planning to travel from Israel to Uganda, you should be aware that you’ll have to have a visa to leave the airport.
That’s why, since July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda has made the process of getting a visa stress-free by issuing digital visas called e-Visas. With an e-Visa, the process is now much easier than it used to be. You won’t find the e-Visa at an embassy or consulate, but exclusively from our simple online form. The e-Visa is a great option for Israeli tourists, vacationers, and anyone else who wants to see Uganda.
There are several different types of e-Visa to choose from, but regardless of the one you choose, the process will be easy, fast, and secure.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Citizens of Israel
Israeli citizens have three distinct options to choose from when getting a Uganda e-Visa. Decide what kind of travel experience you want to have and pick the e-Visa that’s right for you.
The Transit e-Visa is an exceptional choice for Israeli travelers who want a short trip to Uganda. With this e-Visa, you’ll have the freedom to do whatever you want in Uganda for up to three days. You don’t need a Transit e-Visa if you stay in the airport, but it’s the best way to deal with a long layover. Get your Transit e-Visa right here.
For a longer trip, get the Tourist e-Visa. You’ll have the time you need to enjoy Uganda fully.
When you arrive in the country, you will have 90 days to use your Tourist e-Visa, which allows you to spend up to 45 days in the country. Get a Tourist e-Visa here.
East African e-Visa
With the East Africa e-Visa, you’ll have the opportunity to travel around Uganda, but you’ll also get to visit Rwanda and Kenya. The East Africa e-Visa gives you the freedom to enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like during your stay. Get your Transit e-Visa here.
Use our online e-Visa application and make sure you bring these documents:
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months out from the date of your arrival.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We’ll take the hassle out of your travel plans. Have a great trip to Uganda.