If you’re a citizen of Jordan and would like the chance to visit the country of Uganda, getting an e-Visa is a great idea.
Since 2016, The Republic of Uganda has made these available to tourists, businesspeople, and other kinds of travelers. No matter why you’re travelling, the e-Visa is the perfect choice for anyone too busy for the embassy. The Uganda e-Visa is all online.
You can spend a day or 45 days in Uganda, and even Rwanda and Kenya, too, with the East Africa e-Visa. But even if you’re just in Uganda for a connecting flight, why not spend the layover experiencing the beauty of this country? Take advantage of how easy this program makes it. Get a Uganda e-Visa here or keep reading to learn about the different e-Visa options.
Three e-Visa Options for Traveling from Jordan to Uganda
If you’re traveling to Uganda from the nation of Jordan, the right e-Visa depends on your travel plans. Read about the three different e-Visa levels we offer.
If you’re only planning to be in Uganda for a few days, don’t waste them at the airport. Get the Transit e-Visa and spend them making memories, instead. With this e-Visa, travelers from Jordan can see some of Uganda’s beautiful sights and cultural landmarks, while waiting for a flight. Get a Transit e-Visa right here.
If you’re able to stay in Uganda for longer, the Tourist e-Visa gives you plenty of time. For 45 days, Jordanian travelers can relax, visit people in the area, or just go exploring the beautiful sights and sounds of Uganda.
The Tourist e-Visa is a single-entry visa. You’ll need to use it within 90 days of your arrival, and once you use it, you’ll have 45 days to enjoy Uganda. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here.
East Africa e-Visa
This e-Visa is the best choice for travelers who really want to take in everything that East Africa has to offer. With the East Africa e-Visa, you’ll enjoy the same 45 days in Uganda that the Tourist e-Visa gives, but you’ll also have the chance to visit Rwanda and Kenya, with unlimited entries and exits during your trip. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
Use our secure online application and enjoy our quick verification process. If you have the required documents ready when you apply, you’ll get your e-Visa even faster. You’ll need:
- A valid passport — Passports need to be current, and the expiration date shouldn’t be sooner than six months after you arrive.
- A recent passport photo — Easily scan your passport photo and be sure to turn it in with your online e-Visa application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will inquire as to the purpose and length of your visit. Make sure you have a return ticket before you leave on your trip.
- Email address — When you apply, be sure to give us the right email address, because that’s where we’ll send your e-Visa confirmation to.
- Yellow fever vaccination — It’s required that you get this vaccine before traveling to Uganda, and it’s strongly recommended for other African countries.
- Payment method — It’s fast and easy to pay for your e-Visa, whether you choose PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
We wish you a relaxing and enjoyable trip to Uganda.